This hotel is not the Hampton Inn on the river, but its not as much money either! It was in a great location downtown if you are planning to walk around at night and get something to eat. The breakfast was awesome, as was the staff. The only thing about the hotel that was annoying was the parking situation. Theres not enough spots in the hotel parking lot, so you have to park in an unlit overflow lot across the street. No big deal though, everything was still there in the morning! We will definately be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn