This classic historic hotel in short walking distance of city center is a perfect location for anyone visiting Savannah for pleasure. Just 2 blocks from the bus terminal (all tour buses leave from this location) and with its proximity to city center, you can park your car and leave it there while in town. And if you want to venture out to the shore and/or fort Pulaski, the route is very convenient to the hotel. And before I forget, the staff here is super friendlly and knowledgable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn