This Hampton is VERY conveniently located for visitors to Savannah or parents of SCAD students. It's fine: clean, friendly, and well-managed. But be sure to avoid the rooms that are on the Oglethorpe Ave side, especially on the lower floors (e.g. even-numbered rooms starting with "1"). We were in one of these the 1st floor rooms and sleeping (trying to) 25 feet from trucks, motorcycles, etc. on this major truck route. Since we were staying only briefly we didn't try to change rooms - I'm sure they would've accomodated us if they could.
Parking, and this is very typical of downtown Savannah, you may be parking in one of the overflow lots that feel a little sketchy at night. Again, we had no problems, but just be prepared.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn