I really liked this hotel, probably one of the fanciest Hampton Inn I've ever been in. The front desk staff was very helpful with recommendations for dinner and for directions. They also had a concierge that was making recommendations for other clients. My husband had been stationed here when we first got married so we were familiar with the nicer places (Pink House, Elizabeth's) but needed recommendations on more family friendly dinner spots.
We stayed here one night on our way to FL. I chose this hotel for its location as we were able to walk the three city blocks to the Cathedral for Mass.
The breakfast was outstanding too. They served biscuits which I guess because it is the South and they were delicious.
If I had one complaint it would be that the bathroom didn't have an exhaust fan but that seems to be the case for all newer Hampton Inns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn