We spent 2 nights in Savannah on our drive back to NY from Florida. It is located in the Historic district, across from the river front. The location is very good and it felt safe. The property itself is historic but the rooms are new. The lobby is renovated and well appointed. The staff could not have been more welcoming and friendly. We tend to look for the Staybridge brand because we like to have a kitchen. They always have a manager's reception during the week and we arrived in time to enjoy barbecued chicken sliders, antipasto salad, and wine and beer. It was very nicely done. The atmosphere in the lobby was relaxing after a long car trip and the food and drink were just what we needed. The room was disappointing and if I had not been so exhausted, I would have asked for a different room. We were given an interior King Suite which was very small and felt like being on an inside cabin of a cruise ship (although I have never been in one!). If I had wanted to cook, I couldn't have done it. It was too small and crowded. Do not hesitate to ask for another room. We are so spoiled by other Staybridge locations where the rooms are spacious and comfortable. So, this was a little disappointing. Parking is very limited and you have to park in a public lot down the block because the hotel lot can only accommodate a few cars. Savannah is a great city and this is a nice hotel in a good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get Comfortable @ the Staybridge Suites Hotel Savannah Historic District. The Staybridge Suites Hotel Savannah Historic District is located @ Bay and Lincoln Streets in the Heart of the Savannah Historic District , two blocks from the Holiday Inn Mulberry and one block from the Holiday Inn Express Savannah Historic District. Just steps from our hotel you can explore famous River Street, Factor s Walk, Old Savannah Tours or indulge in the shops and restaurants of City Market River Street. Make your reservations early, but don t miss Paula Deen 's famous Lady & Sons Restaurant. Our location offers near proximity to I-95, the Savannah Hilton Head Int l Airport (SAV), the Savannah Port Authority, Savannah College of Art & Design (SCAD), Tybee Island beaches & numerous corporations including JCB, Gulfstream, Flight Safety, and Memorial Health.The Staybridge Suites offers suites with all of the conveniences of home to suit your extended stay or short term hotel real estate needs. Our pet friendly hotel (fee) offers suites featuring fully-equipped kitchens, Cable TV w/HBO, free wired & wireless Internet and direct dial phone number w/ personalized voicemail. Other features include 24 hour business center with free Internet, print/fax/copy capabilities, free laundry facilities, fitness center, free deluxe breakfast buffet & evening Sundowner receptions (Tuesday-Thursday). Staybridge Suites is a member of the IHG family of brands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Staybridge Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Savannah Staybridge Suites