Americas Best Value Inn
US$141
US$186
US$180
  • Breakfast included
East Bay Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$198
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Courtyard Savannah Downtown/Historic District(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$203
Hotels.com
US$220
US$214
  • Breakfast included
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$224
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2012 via mobile

I really thought this place was nice and clean the office staff was nice and helpful room was quite large and I had a good night sleep I stay at many motels in the area and I will surly be recommending this to other people I know

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank cli330
BRANDI_I31, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2013

Thank you for the review. We use the reviews to know where we need to focus our attention at I am glad that you enjoyed your stay . Please come back to see us again.

Reviewed 5 May 2012

Booking online in advance, we got a upstairs room. From the outside it all looks ok, the room itself looks quite worn off, the carpet bulges, the bathroom is stained and the chair has holes in it.
The linen had stains, although it seemed washed. and there was something crawling over our pillow(small with legs).

It was a quiet place though, and we had a reasonable night sleep.
It's inexpensive, so don't expect too much.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ben S
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Ive enjoyed my stay so far, until tonight. The room is average, but cozy, great for the price. The toilet runs all the time and makes a loud whistling noise, but just flush it and the noise goes away for a while. Not too much disturbance from other guests. My room has a comfortable king size bed, a TV, small fridge, microwave, and a few other things. I really like how this room doesn't feel so much like a hotel. It's cozy in my opinion. I've not seen a single bug yet (it's March), and there are no funky smells that I've noticed. However, to iChat there is an annoying noise coming from the night club behind the building. Its 12 am and the lady at the front desk said it will continue until 2 am. It's just the annoying rhythmic sound of very loud bass. It truly is annoying, I've got the tv loud, but I cant drown out the noise. Oh well, I'd still recommend this place, but don't expect anything fancy.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank TNR1234567890
Reviewed 30 November 2011

A basic, inexpensive and simple place to spend the night. The owner seems to work hard to get the place a better place to stay. As anything, there's room for improvement, and they have some. Better clean up of their rooms is necessary. I found the air conditioning vents full of dust and dirt. After settling in, and getting into my computer, found some underwear under the desk. Not the best thing. Towels could be replaced for newer ones. Bed sheets and bed in general are good though.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank alrivera01
Reviewed 14 November 2011

The lady at the front desk was vary nice and heilpful .I was there for 3 weeks and they gave me towels every day and cleaned my room every other day. rooms wre very clean .I will be back to seay again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business