“Impeccable!”

Justine Inn Savannah
Ranked #6 of 30 Savannah B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 October 2007

Impeccable service, immaculate presentation, and exquisite taste all describe my experience at the Olde Savannah Inn. Kathleen is simply a remarkable individual, who possesses an uncanny knack for making each guest feel at home the moment they enter the inn. Her warmth and passion for her guests extend beyond the highest level of customer service imaginable. Not only did she gracefully attend to my specific needs related to allergies, but she went out of her way to ensure that I was comfortable at all times. My room was brilliantly clean with an intensity placed upon small details unparalleled by five star hotels or other inns. Such an atmosphere made it easy to relax, to unwind from the stresses of life, and to enjoy my visit with a refreshing lightheartedness. Truly, I have found my favorite escape from the world. No doubt remains in my mind that I will return soon and many times thereafter.

Elizabeth Seymour - Jacksonville, FL

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled solo

Reviewed 9 October 2007

I perhaps cannot properly convey my satisfaction with the Olde Savannah Inn and its wonderful owner/innkeeper, Kathleen DuPuis. From my first phone conversation with her -- during which she effortlessly corrected a reservation snafu -- I suspected that I had made the perfect choice in picking a place to stay for my first Savannah visit. My suspicions were validated upon entering the door days later. Kathleen is as warm & welcoming a person as I've met in the hospitality industry; it is no mere cliche to say that she "goes the full distance" in ensuring total guest satisfaction. Her unique touches include an evening turn-down service complete with exotic cheeses and deserts as well as preparing sumptuous and eclectic breakfasts with made-to-order dishes and ingredients. And of course there's that regal Black Lab, Dakota, adding a final touch of home . . .

The Olde Savannah Inn's French Regency decor is magnificent in both its common spaces and its bedrooms/baths. But this is no museum-piece inn -- it is truly meant to be used and enjoyed as is one's home. In sum, Kathleen's pride of place and attention to detail sets a lofty standard that discerning visitors to Savannah must experience and enjoy. I cannot recommend it enough!

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2007

Kathleen Dupuis and The Olde Savannah Inn are perfection! My husband and I stayed in The Provence room for 4 glorious nights, (9/27-9/30)! We love the Provence room it is so charming, has a great private entrance from a beautiful garden, and without a doubt has the most INCREDIBLE shower! I am not kidding about the shower, it is amazing. The other guests, my husband and I all showed each other our rooms, (all the rooms are fantastic), and everyone was so impressed with our gorgeous limestone shower!!! We met the most wonderful people while we stayed at the Inn! Everyone was so nice, and we all had the most fun while we enjoyed Kathleen's delicious breakfasts! Oh my, Kathleen's breakfasts I don't even know how to begin to explain the delicious breakfasts we had, fresh fruit, homemade muffins, blueberry pancakes, sausage, Kathleen's special brown sugar bacon, and homemade fresh whipped cream, YUM and so much more, I could write another paragraph on her delicious southwest style eggs and potatoes breakfast!!! We all agreed Kathleen is to breakfast what Paula Deen is to Fried Chicken! In saving the best for last there is Kathleen herself, from the moment I talked to her on the phone I knew her Inn was the place for us. We have never seen someone who cares so much about all the guests that come to the Inn. She approaches everything with such passion and she is truly her happiest when she is providing an exceptional experience for her guests! She is a wonderful person in so many ways and her Inn is filled with happiness and joy! We will always stay with Kathleen at the Olde Savannah Inn every time we visit Savannah!
After we left Savannah we went on to Charleston, SC and even though we stayed at a lovely B&B there was no comparing it to Kathleen's Inn. It was lovely but we had been so spoiled by the charm of The Olde Savannah Inn and Kathleen!
Many Many Thanks Kathleen for a wonderful, delightful and perfect stay! Best wishes to you always, Leah and Ron

Reviewed 1 October 2007

My husband and I have been to Savannah once before and stayed at a Bed and Breakfast. This was our second trip to Savannah, but our first time staying at "The Olde Savannah Inn". We had the most marvelous time, and can not wait to get back.

To say that this place was the best is not doing it justice. It has been beautifully decorated. The rooms are just gorgeous. The sheets are 800 thread count and have all been pressed just for you. The bathrooms are amazing, even the toiletries are of the highest quality. Even though this inn is of superb quality it has such homey and welcoming feel to it.

What makes this inn so special is the owner and Inn keeper Kathleen. She is such a loving and caring and genuine person, not to mention one of the best cooks ever. Her breakfasts are incredible. They alone are five star. This inn was such a treat to stay at , and we will be back hopefully sooner than later. :)

Ryan and Heather Agostinelli, Charleston, SC

Stayed: September 2007
Reviewed 27 September 2007

The Olde Savannah Inn is a bed & breakfast that is perfectly located in the historical district of Savannah, Georgia. It is located within walking distance from the busy and noisy downtown area and yet, because it is blocks away in the residential part, it offers the perfect privacy to enjoy the warm moonlight while sitting on the porch listening to the fountains. The inn is beautifully, and elegantly decorated to cater to couples, young, old and in love. Everything is in twosomes, even the luggage racks in each room. Kathleen, the innkeeper was sweet, caring, attentive to our preferences and generous with her knowledge of the area by offering valuable tips to the visiting tourists.

We celebrated our 20th Wedding Anniversary and first time in the area by spending four nights at the inn. The smell of the delicious and splendid full course breakfasts that Kathleen made were the perfect start for each day. The table set for two with fresh flowers and linens were perfect. The cleanliness and attention to detail in each room was warm and inviting.

The realities of life can easily be forgotten with a visit to the Olde Savannah Inn. I assure you we will be back even if it is for a short visit now that we are part of the inn's family. Thank you to Kathleen and Savannah for helping us create a special romantic memory.

3  Thank scbleo
Reviewed 26 September 2007

My husband and I stayed at the Inn for our 2nd Anniversary and we absolutely loved it. The Inn is a beautiful place to be and just enjoy the serenity of it.

Kathleen spared nothing to make us feel welcome in her Inn. Each morning she had a wonderful breakfast ready for us.

Miss Diana Rogers played wonderfully in the afternoon on the piano and we just loved it! She is a true artist.

We also enjoyed a great massage! Please be sure to book the massage when you go! You will absolutely love it!

Thank you Kathleen for making our stay special!

We will beback in the future!

Ed & Jutta

Stayed: September 2007
1  Thank kobels
Reviewed 23 September 2007

The Olde Savannah Inn and Kathleen's hospitality should not be missed! Her attention to detail in the fabulous rooms prepared with fresh flowers, champagne, and other wonderful extras will make you feel like you experienced more than you paid for. If you miss her pancake breakfasts, you will regret it; her blueberry pancakes melt in your mouth. Beyond that, she spares no expense... fresh flowers in our rooms and on our plates alongside fresh whipped cream, live entertainment, gorgeous decorations... and her company! This is the place to stay if you are going to Savannah. You will feel like you have met a true innkeeper who cares about her guests and that you have stayed at a truly sumptuous inn. I looked at a lot of places to celebrate my husband's 30th birthday, and chose this one--we will definitely be back.