“Five Star Experience”

Justine Inn Savannah
Ranked #6 of 30 Savannah B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 October 2007

Kathleen Dupuis, the Innkeeper, made our three nite stay a five star experience. She has created a wonderfully romantic Inn with an extraordinary amount of attention to detail We stayed in the Versailles Court room with its columned jacuzzi. The room was exceptionally well appointed, clean and inviting. We found that we spent much more time in the room that we would have normally expected. Kathleen went out of her way to insure our comfort and privacy. She left us wanting for nothing. Each afternoon when we returned from our daily travels around Savannah, we found the room had been serviced and found fresh ice and drinks waiting for us. We took advantage of the Spa services which were excellent and reasonably priced. On our final day we awoke to the aroma of her blueberry pancakes and apple smoked bacon. It was hard to leave after three days of such pampering and great food. We definately will return. We think this is the best of the many bed and breakfasts in Savannah.Great location. Exceptionally clean and quiet.

Pete & Kristie
October 2007

• Business service (e.g., internet access)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,460)

Reviewed 27 October 2007

After a frustrating morning trying to find an overnight in Savannah, my computer froze on the Olde Savannah Inn.
One room was left! We had a wonderful time and wished we could have stayed longer. Room and food were great but Kathleen made the stay delightful. She is attentive and just plain fun! Gave us lots of good information on where to go, what to see, and where to eat. We will be back.

Reviewed 24 October 2007

My husband and I had a wonderful weekend getaway at The Olde Savannah Inn to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. Kathleen provided us with a beautiful and romantic room (The Provence). Champagne and dessert were waiting for us when we arrived!! Her breakfasts are top notch - delicious and filling. We never had a full lunch during our stay - too full from breakfast. Her attention to detail is awesome - presentation is what The Olde Savannah Inn is all about. The wine social with Miss Diana was a fun treat - food was delicious, the entertainment and company so enjoyable. Kathleen does everything she can to accomodate anything you may need - even has it's own spa room for any massages, facials, etc. you may want. We would highly recommend this inn - Kathleen and Dakota will do everything they can to make your stay memorable.
Kerri and David Smart
Clearwater, FL

Reviewed 23 October 2007

The Olde Savannah Inn is indescribably wonderful. The property is magnificent, Kathleen the Innkeeper is hospitable and gracious, the rooms are exquisite, the food is delicious, and it was truly an unforgettable experience. My husband and I went to Savannah to celebrate his 30th birthday and we could not have possibbly made a better choice as far as a place to stay. The whole experience was great, from the time we arrived and were greeted by Kathleen smiling and offering to carry our bags up, to our last morning when she was up early cooking us the most delicious shrimp and grits with home made muffins, french pressed coffee, fresh fruit, gourmet eggs, and apple smoked bacon and sausage. The beds were so cozy that we slept like rocks, the jetted tub in our room was amazing, the decor in the home was elegant yet comfortable, the chandeliers (even in the bathrooms!) were breathtaking. Kathleen was such a sweetheart and so accomodating and made sure that our every request was fulfilled, that every craving was indulged, and she embodies everything that all Innkepers aspire to be. I truthfully have not one negative thing to say about the whole wonderful ordeal. We will be back, and we do consider the Olde Savannah Inn to be our new luxurious second home. We look forward to returning soon! -Kris and Jeff Santa Fe, NM

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2007

At 4:30 PM on a pleasant Friday in October, my bride (Joan) and I walked under the brick arch, up a flight of stairs and onto the rear porch of the Olde Savannah Inn, a quaint and unpretentious townhouse located in the historic district in Savannah, Georgia. Before I could knock on the door, it opened and out stepped our hostess, Kathleen, with her arms wide open and calling me by my first name.

I selected the Olde Savannah Inn as a surprise for Joan; to celebrate our 42nd honeymoon. We were not disappointed.

Check-in consisted of a smile and a hug on the back porch and our choice of white wine or iced tea in the parlor. After fresh cookies and some casual conversation, Kathleen gave Joan and me a tour of the Inn, and then showed us to our room. The interior of the building and exterior grounds were clean and impressive; the furnishings were tasteful and comfortable and all of the amenities were intended to be used and enjoyed by the guests of the Inn. The Inn combines the nostalgia of old Savannah with up-dated creature comforts such as Bose radio systems, LCD televisions and walk–in showers with plenty room for two. (Yes, we used ours together!)

As with all small Inns and B&Bs, however, the experience of a stay hinges on the affability of the Innkeeper. That is where Kathleen shines.

Kathleen was a very gracious hostess, with a genuine desire to make our stay as pleasant and memorable as possible. She made dinner reservations at Garibaldi’s for us and arranged for transportation to the restaurant. When we got back to our room, the bed was neatly turned-down with soft music wafting from the Bose. At the foot of the bed was a tray with two slices of Cream Brule cheesecake. Somewhere between the cookies at check-in and the cheesecake in the evening, Kathleen appeared with fresh baked brownies still warm from the oven, which was a perfect paring with a glass (or two) of her port du jour. She also offered to tote our luggage from our car to our room. And, that was only Friday.

Saturday started with an excellent breakfast consisting of fresh assorted fruit with real whipped cream, blueberry pancakes, sausage, bacon, home made muffins and our own pot of French coffee, with fresh flowers on all of the tables and by candlelight no less. After breakfast, Joan and I went on a tour booked in advance by Kathleen, with pickup and drop-off arranged for us in front of the Inn. Later in the day, Kathleen hosted a wine reception with warm and cool goodies, including meatballs and chicken legs, and live entertainment provided by the very talented Diana Rogers. After dinner at 700 Drayton, (reservations also made by Kathleen) Joan and I returned to our room to find an anniversary cake and a full bottle of Champaign.

Our adventure at the Olde Savannah Inn ended after another outstanding breakfast on Sunday morning. Check out consisted of a smile, a hug another smile and another hug.

Reviewed 21 October 2007

My husband and I stayed at the Olde Savannah Inn for one night to celebrate his 28th birthday. We have always been the Days Inn or Best Western type, but we wanted a different experience. It was wonderful!! The food, entertainment, and atmosphere were amazing. It feels as if you are staying with family. Kathleen treats you as if she has known you forever. Our Best Western days are over!! We will definitely be back. Thank you for everything Kathleen.

Stayed: October 2007
Reviewed 17 October 2007

The Olde Savannah Inn is absolutely amazing. I got me cake and ate it too. Our trip was part of a birthday celebration that turned out to be the best birthday ever! It was largely due to the personal service or should I say royal treatment of the owner Kathleen. She was so attentive that I wanted to move in. She baked me a CAKE. The food is deliciously southern cooked- just like I like it. The rooms are magnificent with of the all the necessary essentials needed for the royal stay. Being a native of Savannah – I now see Savannah through the eyes of a tourist. If you are taking a trip to the South- Savannah, Thunderbolt or Tybee Island- book the Olde Savannah Inn right away! There is nothing like it. I have even called some of my native family and told them to plan a weekend getaway to the Old Savannah Inn. We will now make The Olde Savannah Inn part of our stay when my family returns to Savannah next summer.

Imogin & Nicole