“Savannah's Finest”

Justine Inn Savannah
Ranked #6 of 30 Savannah B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 October 2011

A beautiful spot that evokes the essence of Savannah. This Inn surpassed our expectations, with beautiful decor, well appointed rooms and extremely comfortable beds. Kathleen's hospitality and gourmet breakfasts are among the best we have experienced during our travels to B&Bs in Canada and the US.

2  Thank LJB884

Reviewed 5 October 2011

My husband and I recently stayed at the Olde Savannah Inn on the weekend of our 23rd Wedding Anniversary. From the time that I made my reservation with Kathleen (the inn keeper), she helped me with every detail of our stay. I made all the plans in advance and would be a surprise to my husband. Kathleen warmly greeted us and worked deligently to make our stay very memorable... She made sure that every possible detail was carried out perfectly... The Versailles Court room was amazing... immaculate... and created a very romantic setting for our get away.
Since we had never been to Savannah...Kathleen helped me by making recommendations for touring the city...Restaurants in the area...and private horse-drawn carriage services. Since all this was a surprise for my husband on our anniversary... Kathleen made all the necessary reservations to carry out our stay to my expectation. This was the most memorable stay that we have had on our anniversary... I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND staying at this B&B... Kathleen is given to hospitality... she takes much care in everything she sets her hands to do. If you plan to stay at the Olde Savannah Inn... Be sure to know that you will have a quality stay... we will be back to this B&B... Jerrie & Gary Kelley, Griffin, GA

Room Tip: If you are celebrating your anniversary... I would choose the Versailles Court.. with the jacuzzi ho...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jerrie K
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Breakfasts were wonderful, the beds were comfortable, we could not hear other guests in adjoining rooms. Owner was very gracious and helpful.
Glenn&Kathy

Room Tip: Our room on the first floor was very quiet, clean and comfortable.
2  Thank g h
Reviewed 28 September 2011

We had a wonderful time here, Highly recommended! What more is there to say. Cant go wrong staying here. We will be back

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank j b
Reviewed 27 September 2011

If you want to stay at a quaint, and very lovely inn, this is the place. We loved the location near Forsyth Park. We walked and took the trolley all around the beautiful historic downtown. The breakfast food and coffee are really good, and the cookies were yummy. Our room, the Renaissance Room, was cozy and quite nice. However, the bottom frame of the ornate bathroom mirror was caked in dust and in need of cleaning - but that is just me being picky. The Inn Keeper, Kathleen, is a Boston lady, so no southern accents here. But her hospitality was nice. She does talk about her inn a lot and she loves to tell people all about it, the hard work involved, upkeep and maintenance, costs, and economic woes in the travel industry. Kathleen has a very outgoing personality, she puts it all out there, and she comes across as very genuine - but when on vacation we really didn't want to talk of negative topics, economic woes, hardworking innkeeper stories, etc. For some guests that may be interesting, for others maybe not, so my husband and I tried not to judge - and we very much enjoyed our stay. I did ask for an extra blanket but she said she didn't have any and the down comforter will be warm enough for me. Turns out she was right, but I've never had anyone tell me no for an extra blanket. She seems to know best. The second morning of our stay, Kathleen forgot that there were four or five vegetarians staying at her inn on the same weekend and she served eggs with ham on a croissant. She was able to "fix" it by scraping off the ham - but one vegetarian gentleman didn't touch his breakfast. So after he and his wife left, Kathleen didn't leave anything to waste so she sat down and ate his breakfast with the rest of her guests in the dining room. She talked the whole time. It was a bit unusual for us, but we adapted. It's just her personality. Her service was outstanding, however, and she does strive to take good care of her guests.

5  Thank Marc J
Reviewed 27 September 2011

This was our first stay in a B&B and I must say I was a little nervous about it. All my nerves went away as soon as I pulled up to the property. Kathleen embraced us from the moment we arrived and made us feel like family. She is such a wonderfully sweet person and its so evident that running a B&B is her calling. The house was immaculate and beautifully decorated. We stayed in the Versailles room and it was breathtaking. The linens were heavenly and the bathroom was just beautiful. We loved the oversized jacuzzi and the his and hers claw foot tubs. The attention to detail just surrounds you wherever you go in the house. The breakfast was just amazing and I am not sure that words can describe it. We had the creme brulee french toast with her homemade whip cream and it was so amazing. We celebrated our 15 year anniversary and I must say in all our travels this was by far the most romantic and beautiful places we have stayed. I am a pretty picky person so its not often that a place or person will exceed my expectations like the Old savannah Inn. It was a picture perfect place to stay and I hope to return soon.

1  Thank cindy c
Reviewed 20 September 2011

This was our first time staying at a bed and breakfast and we can't say enough nice things about The Olde Savannah Inn. From the moment we walked in, my husband and I felt like we were at home. The entire house is charming and Kathleen is so lovely. Plus, as others have mentioned before, she is a culinary super star! Her blueberry pancakes were sinfully delicious. We truly enjoyed every minute of our stay and can't wait to go back. Kathleen, thanks again for everything. We really appreciate all of your efforts and attention to detail.

1  Thank Melissa B