“A Gem in Savannah”

Ranked #5 of 31 Savannah B&B and Inns
Tulsa, OK
“A Gem in Savannah”
Reviewed 16 October 2011

My husband and I recently took a long weekend trip to Savannah. I wanted to stay at a B&B and read many reviews looking for a nice place with good breakfast. The Olde Savannah Inn did not disappoint! The Inn was beautiful, on a quaint, quiet street. Our room was great and the breakfast was AMAZING! The Inn was within walking distance of everything we wanted to do which was also nice.

We enjoyed meeting Kathleen and Dakota. We loved our stay at the Inn and would highly recommend it to anyone!

1 Thank brown_okstate

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (229)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 13 October 2011

I'm so glad I found this place on trip advisor. My fiance and I stayed at the Olde Savannah Inn back in September and absolutely loved it. Kathleen made us feel right at home the second we arrived and the room was amazing I actually proposed that weekend and Kathleen went out of her way to make everything perfect. We will definitely stay there in the future and look forward to seeing Kathleen again. This is by far the best Bed & Breakfast I've stayed in.

TD

1 Thank Turner D
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 12 October 2011

We just returned to Virginia after spending four days in luxury at the Olde Savannah Inn. Kathleen was a gracious hostess. She welcomed us and guided us into our room - The Versailles Court - in every corner there is a beautiful touch designed to relax and make you feel as if you stepping into another world during your stay. The bed was so comfortable it was hard to get up in the morning and run off to explore the city, and surrounding area (but we did :-) Kathleen also helped us pack a picnic lunch for a daytrip we took out of town complete with chocolate and champagne! Early on we decided on the restaurants we wanted to visit. Casual the first night and building each evening to our last dinner in Savannah at Elizbeth on 37th. Kathleen made all of our reservations and our table at each restaurant was the best to be had. Each morning we were greeted with great music, conversation with our fellow travelers, and best of all a different breakfast each morning that was gourmet and delicious. Our weather was divine, and we greatly enjoyed the walks we took around the squares during the day, & before and after dinner. If we are able to return to Savannah, staying at the Olde Savannah Inn will be our home.

Room Tip: She is adding another room, that is certain to hold the same high standards as the rest.
1 Thank VAHC
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 6 October 2011

A beautiful spot that evokes the essence of Savannah. This Inn surpassed our expectations, with beautiful decor, well appointed rooms and extremely comfortable beds. Kathleen's hospitality and gourmet breakfasts are among the best we have experienced during our travels to B&Bs in Canada and the US.

2 Thank LJB884
Griffin, Georgia
Reviewed 5 October 2011

My husband and I recently stayed at the Olde Savannah Inn on the weekend of our 23rd Wedding Anniversary. From the time that I made my reservation with Kathleen (the inn keeper), she helped me with every detail of our stay. I made all the plans in advance and would be a surprise to my husband. Kathleen warmly greeted us and worked deligently to make our stay very memorable... She made sure that every possible detail was carried out perfectly... The Versailles Court room was amazing... immaculate... and created a very romantic setting for our get away.
Since we had never been to Savannah...Kathleen helped me by making recommendations for touring the city...Restaurants in the area...and private horse-drawn carriage services. Since all this was a surprise for my husband on our anniversary... Kathleen made all the necessary reservations to carry out our stay to my expectation. This was the most memorable stay that we have had on our anniversary... I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND staying at this B&B... Kathleen is given to hospitality... she takes much care in everything she sets her hands to do. If you plan to stay at the Olde Savannah Inn... Be sure to know that you will have a quality stay... we will be back to this B&B... Jerrie & Gary Kelley, Griffin, GA

Room Tip: If you are celebrating your anniversary... I would choose the Versailles Court.. with the jacuzzi ho...
2 Thank Jerrie K
st pete beach
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Breakfasts were wonderful, the beds were comfortable, we could not hear other guests in adjoining rooms. Owner was very gracious and helpful.
Glenn&Kathy

Room Tip: Our room on the first floor was very quiet, clean and comfortable.
2 Thank g h
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 September 2011

We had a wonderful time here, Highly recommended! What more is there to say. Cant go wrong staying here. We will be back

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple