Justine Inn Savannah
US$191
US$204
US$197
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$174
US$158
SpringHill Suites
1,467 results
All reviewsprovence roomversailles courtblueberry pancakesrenaissance roomwhipped creambed and breakfastb bwarm hugpressed coffeepink roomfresh fruiteach morninggaston streetclaw footother guestscrystal chandeliersgourmet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 November 2011

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon. We were warmly greeted by Kathleen upon arrival. She gave us hugs and showed us the beautiful house. I felt like I stepped into Marie Antoinette's home. Chandeliers, beautiful decor, and a old wood floors. I was amazed that places such as this existed. Kathleen helped us park and showed us to our room she showed us how to turn in the fireplaces, the keys to our private entrance and even had placed 2 chocolate chip cookies out for us. She offered us wine or drinks as well. Kathleen is very sweet and very charming. You can tell shput her heart and soul into this house. She seemed devoted to making our stay wonderful. The prices for these lovely rooms were not bad either. We had apple cinnamon pancakes and french toast. She is great at cooking as well. The town is about a 10-15 Min walk from this b&b. Not bad we were very fortunate with how well this all panned out.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 13 November 2011

From the moment you enter the front door you feel the grace and charm of the old south. Greeted by Kathleen we immediately felt comfortable in this beautiful and tastefully restored inn. Kathleen's breakfasts are all made by her and are a delicious way to start your day in the sun filled breakfast room. The rooms are lovely and quite comfortable. It's like coming home to southern charm!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2011

My wife and I stayed for a weekend and were thrilled to meet Kathleen. She has a way of making you feel at ease right away in this beautifully restored inn. She takes great pride in atmosphere and her fabulous breakfast. What great personality in the building and it's innkeeper.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Nov 6, 2011 Infiniti350GT
We really enjoyed our stay at this B&B and thought that Kathleen was a wonderful innkeeper. My husband and I called last minute for a last minute get away for our 5th anniversary. We arrived to a glass of wine and wonderful coversation with kathleen! She made us feel right at home! The room was amazing with a beautiful jacuzzi tub as your focal point once walking into your room. She had fresh baked cookies and a warm fire in our room, which made such an romantic setting! The room was breathe taking! Kathleen does a very good job of making you feel at home & provides a very good experience of Savannah. The inn is located in a very convenient area in walking distance of everything. Only a block or two away from anything. I forgot my jacket and Kathleen was so kind and gave me hers to walk to dinner! We woke up to the smell of fresh English press coffee ( which I had never had before)and bacon! Yum! I wanted to stay in the great tub and enjoy my coffee because Kathleen provided these incrediable caviar bath oil beads!(amazing) my husband quickly said let's go! Breakfast looks amazing! I thought to myself... Geez MEN! It's all about FOOD! I'm so glad I went down to enjoy Kathleen's breakfast! One that we will never forget! Coffee, juice, sausage, bacon, a beautiful
Fruit parfait in a champaign glass. Then to top it off Kathleen's homemade apple cinnamon pancakes sprinkled with powdered sugar and a scoop of her homeade ice cream! To die for! We really enjoyed our stay and next time we will leave the children for the weekend so we can stay with Kathleen for a longer stay! Thanks again for the fantastic stay!

The Gills

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 9 November 2011

My wife and I stayed the weekend of November 5th for our first visit in Savannah. Located in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in the city, the Olde Savannah Inn is wonderful in every way, from the fine appointments to the friendly atmosphere. Kathleen--who has remodeled the entire home--provides an elegant experience. We enjoyed the garden room with a private entrance. Many of the cities best restaurants and attractions are in walking distance. Thank you, Kathleen. Tony and Eve from Massachusetts.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple