“1st Anniversary and 1st B&B Experience”

Justine Inn Savannah
Ranked #5 of 30 Savannah B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 March 2013

AWESOME!!! This is the first word I can think of to express my feelings concerning our stay with our "friend" Kathleen. My husband and I were celebrating our 1st anniversary and wanted to stay at a B&B. I am so blessed we found The Olde Savannah Inn, but I do believe Kathleen spoiled us for any future B&B. Our experience was blissful. From the first moment we stepped foot in the Inn, we felt welcomed. Kathleen does everything at this Inn by herself but she truly does it with love and grace. She doesn't short change on anything, only quality all the way from food, blankets, towels, robes, antiques, wine and cheese. The Inn is beautifully decorated and the rooms are nicely furnished with very comfortable beds! I loved having the fireplace in the room, especially since it was rather cool during our stay. I woke up each morning looking forward to whatever delicious breakfast was in store for us; her creations are to die for. This includes the sweet treats she has for you in the afternoon. The Inn is located in the perfect location so you can walk downtown with no problem and be able to enjoy the sites along the way. I can never say enough about Kathleen and The Olde Savannah Inn. This is by far the best accommodations in Savannah. Thanks Kathleen for a wonderful 1st Anniversary trip.

R Aldridge

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
kathleen55, Owner at Justine Inn Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2013

Upon arrival I knew this couple was going to be awesome. You just know how you are going to connect with each other. They stayed 5 nights in the Bellevue room ...Please read their review of all the amenities they got. No problems at all and this was a longer stay. My other guests loved this couple and when the husband fell down the front stairs due to the rain, all the guests rallied around him with so much love. That is how my inn is. A couple who was there at the time departed the next day and called to check on this guest while they were out to dinner. A lot of times, my guests exchange phone numbers when they leave and remain good friends. This is an intimate inn and it is easy to make friends...especially with this couple. Awesome people and so gracious throughout their entire stay. We all were very sad to see them leave. this guests had to take her husband to the emergency and still found the time to write me a review. Wow! Amazing people and I consider them close friends. Thank you for all your praise and I will continue to live up to all the praise provided the good lord gives me the strength...Love you both and can't wait to see you again, Yo

Your Friend and Savannah Hostess.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

We've heard about Savannah as a romantic get-away. We have enjoyed going to bed and breakfast inns in the past, so we limited our search to that. The location of the Olde Savannah Inn was in the area we wanted to be in, easy to get to from the airport, convenient to everything, and had a great package - The BabyMoon Get Away which included a private carriage ride (picked us up at the inn), $100 gift certificate to The Olde Pink House (a friend had already recommended that restaurant to us), and tickets for the Old Town Trolley (great tour of the area - with many available stops). The home is beautifully decorated, but not stuffy, elegance balanced by a comfortable, home-like feeling. Our room, the Provence Room, was beautifully decorated and had a gas fire place which we loved - fortunately we had cool weather to enjoy it! Kathleen was a wonderful hostess, great chef - wonderful breakfast and beautiful setting, and she made us feel very welcome and a part of her home-we met as strangers, and left as friends. We enjoyed the complimentary wine in the afternoon with snacks and the night cap of port in the evening. We also loved the huge shower and the luxurious pink bath robes-yes, my husband even put his robe on! Ours was a whirlwind trip, and a wonderful celebration of our 30 years of marriage. Michele & Pete

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

There are no accidents. When this guest shared with me he had found the Book Sea Shores of the fishermen" and he had always wanted to see the movie and read the book, He was estatic to find the book in the Provence room. As you know the new pope Frances just got elected and this book is the guide to how popes get elected. We had a full house and all these reviews are from the previous reviewer 's stay. They all just clicked and we had such a great weekend. I loved having this couple in the Provence room...You wouldn't even know they were in there. Immaculate...No problems at all. The entire 5 rooms loved their stay. I look forward to celebrating a stay in the future...I am honored to have been a part of your 30th wedding anniversary...Thank you so very much for posting this amazing review ...I am honored to have met such fine and classy people. This job is addictive because this is what is the best part of my job. Meeting friends like this and having so much fun. I love my job and it is only because of guests like you who make it so worth while. Thank you, Kathleen

Reviewed 18 March 2013

This trip was a surprise for my wife on our 25th Wedding Anniversary. We had never stayed in a B&B and did not know what to expect. This was by far the smartest decision I made on this trip. Kathleen was a very gracious hostess that knows ALL the best places to eat! She made all the reservations to the restaurants and even lined up the transportation! This house is beautiful! The bed was perfect! The breakfasts' were Amazing! Not knowing Savannah at all, I worried we would not know what to do or where to go. ALL those problems were gone after I told Kathleen all the things I wanted us to do. She hooked us up! If you are looking for a place to stay in Savannah, GA, be smart and stay at the Olde Savannah Inn!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

The Best part of any Innkeeper's job is knowing their guests are happy and have made wonderful memories of beautiful Savannah. You fall in love with this enchanting city and you always want to choose a Bed and Breakfast instead of a hotel. Up close and personal. The week before arrival, I make all your vacation dreams come true. I want you to come and relax and rejuvenate. This is the best job in the world when you know you have successfully made your guests happy. No greater compliment as a referral. Thank you for going the extra mile. This particular guest had decided before he left, he was going to post a glowing review. I didn't even have to ask him. That is awesome! I cherished all the quiet little talks in the parlor having port...Your favorite to look forward to. Moments like that is what gives purpose to this business. It is only because of wonderful guests that make for a wonderful hostess. It is a two way street. When the connection is there, there is nothing better. Love you both, Kathleen

Reviewed 15 March 2013

My husband and I had never been to a B&B so we weren't sure what to expect, but we had a fabulous time at the Olde Savannah Inn. Kathleen was a gracious hostess (even when we showed up early!) and she made delicious, filling breakfasts and afternoon treats. Our room was gorgeous. We wanted to spend more time there than out and about! The inn is within walking distance to all that downtown has to offer. I would absolutely recommend the Olde Savannah Inn to anyone who wants an indulgent, relaxing getaway.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

My husband and I went to spend our 40th wedding anniversary in Savannah and we wanted to stay at a bed and breakfast. We chose The Olde Savannah Inn and we were not disappointed. It is a beautiful inn and you feel at home instantly. It is furnished with beautiful furnishings but you don't feel out of place. Kathleen was at the door to meet us and show us around the house and then she showed us to our room which was the Provence Room. The room was a warm, elegant inviting room. We had our own restroom and a big shower. She had a Bose radio and flat screen TV and lots of reading material on the book shelves. Kathleen was very helpful with information about Savannah and where to eat for the evenings. She also helped us with The old Trolley touring tickets for the next day. Breakfast was incredible and fun. We had banana and pecan pancakes,bacon, sausage, omelets, waffles, fruit, coffee, and tea in a beautiful and sunny room. Every morning it was a surprise as to what the menu would be but it was always, always delicious. In the afternoons when we came in, Kathleen had fresh homemade desserts waiting for us with cool bottles of water and beautiful music playing on the Bose. We had a wonderful time and staying at The Olde Savannah Inn just added to our experience. We can't wait to return again. Thank you Kathleen and Savannah for helping us celebrate a special anniversary.

Room Tip: All the rooms were quiet and restful.
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I really had no idea what was in store for me. I was looking for a nice birthday present for my wife. A nice weekend getaway and a lovely hotel or inn. I stumbled on The Olde Savannah Inn Bed and Breakfast on the bed and breakfast web site and locked in on it because it had great reviews on Trip Advisor. I rely heavily on these reviews in my travels. What really sold me on The Olde Savannah Inn Bed and Breakfast was the all Pink, Bon Vivant room. I knew that my wife would love all the Pink.

What I was not prepared for was the wonderful welcome from Kathleen. I truly felt like she was opening her home to us. My wife and I both feel as though we have extended our family to Savannah and look forward to many more stays with our new family member, Kathleen.

Kathleen's breakfast was outstanding!!!! It provided such a lovely dining experience and opportunity to make new friends with other guests over a fabulous breakfast. An experience that you just do not get at a hotel.

I HIGHLY recommend The Olde Savannah Inn Bed and Breakfast for your stay in Savannah. See you in June for our 3rd anniversary, Kathleen!!!

Kathleen, thanks for a FABULOUS weekend!!!!

Reviewed 5 March 2013

I searched and searched for the perfect inn and I found it. We stayed in the Provence room for 4
wonderful nights. My mom is very particular and she so approved of my choice. The room is spacious,clean and elegantly decorated. The bedding is superb. This room has a great shower.

The breakfast that Kathleen serves is delicious. She makes you feel so special. My mom thought it felt like you were at the Ritz.

The innis so light and bright. There is nothing dark about the decor. We felt so comfortable while staying at The Old Savannah Inn.

Kathleen is one of the nicest people we have ever met. She takes southern hospitality to a new level.

Honestly the cleanest inn we have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family