“Very Special”

Justine Inn Savannah
Ranked #6 of 30 Savannah B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We stayed three nights at the olde savnnah Inn. Kathleen did a great Job with all the renovations she made on the house - she put in so much love and style to make this house to a romantic old savannah house - i really fall in love with this place and the whole City. Exceptional good is the breakfast - I couldn't believe to get a banana chocolate pancake with ice cream for breakfast - that's better than heaven.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
kathy1951, Owner at Justine Inn Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

The greatest gift I can receive is pure satisfaction and memories that will linger for years to come. My best time of the day is when I am making magic in the kitchen and waking up all my sleepy heads with the smell of my apple smoked bacon . Whenever, you start to hear the famous Duke, you know it is time to be delighted with the best breakfast in town. Kathleen has come along way since she moved to Savannah and she has taught herself how to manage an entire bed and breakfast and pamper her guests with the best of everything, This is more than a job, this is a service that is always thinking of others and what little things in their day that you can please them with, You made my job easy as you were lovely to accommodate. Thank you for all the praise as I am not alone in doing all this.If you return to Savannah, You will always have a family here to welcome you back home.....Mr. Cooper and I say Thank you for highly recommending The Olde Savannah Inn. With love, Kathleen

Write a ReviewReviews (1,460)

Reviewed 12 July 2013

We were referred to the Olde Savannah by close friends who couldn't stop talking about their wonderful experience. We recently spent 2 nights in perhaps the most romantic of settings (Savannah & the inn). Our room, the Provence is beautifully furnished, includes a hidden shower,
fireplace, shelves filled with books, comfortable queen bed beautified dressed,TV and BOSE system. Note, the entire B&B was very, very clean. Kathleen sees to it that everyone feels comfortable.
Kathleen welcomed us upon arrival with refreshments, recommended restaurants and arranged a late evening carriage ride--the entire evening was great! And then there is breakfast. Candlelight,
Linen table cloth, most delicious!! Fine dining for sure. Would definitely recommend to our friends.

Room Tip: Pink & Provence rooms located street level which helps when carrying luggage.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

There is no higher compliment in small business than word of mouth. Thank you for all of your support and making The Olde Savannah Inn prosper with success. It is because of guests like yourself who go the extra mile to give us your support. From the beginning, we just clicked. I felt like I knew you for years. I was so happy to see the delight with Elizabeth's and a romantic carriage ride that finalized your stay. This is what makes my job the best. Starting out as complete strangers and ending up as friends. I will see you again either in Savannah or in Martha's Vineyard as you dine in my restaurant. I can't wait to see you again. Be good. See you soon, with hugs, Kathleen and Mr. Cooper

Reviewed 9 July 2013

We just got back from our stay at the Olde Savannah Inn for our 15th wedding anniversary. I don't usually write reviews on places I visit but this place is an exception! We loved this place! This is an absolute MUST STAY in Savannah, you will never forget your experience here because you won't find this kind of service, hospitality, cleanliness, affordability and beauty anywhere else! So happy I found it on my first time visiting Savannah overnight. Kathleen is amazing and her hospitality and work ethic and attention to detail is impeccable. Thank you Kathleen for putting your heart and soul into this place for the enjoyment of others!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

I am forever talking about the picture I took with you and Mr. Cooper receiving his first tio for new toys. He loved both of you and cried in the window when you left. You have to get another Beagle. I felt as if we were old friends. Awesome guests. I love what I do because I get the honor to meet all kinds of people in all walks of life ...Amazing! Just to sit and chit chat and feel so comfortable ...It is a one of a kind job. How lucky are we to be able to serve and make memories and friendships that are priceless. Every corner of this house is an extension of my love for all my guests. I never knew I had so much to give until I became an Innkeeper. God has blessed me with so many gifts and you are one of them. We look forward to hearing from you, Kathleen and Mr. Cooper

Reviewed 9 July 2013

I booked the Olde Savannah Inn for our 10th wedding Anniversary and kept it a secret from my wife. I'm not sure who was more surprised when we saw it - it was even better in person that the literature and photo's on the internet. This was cleaner than any other place we have ever stayed, and so convenient to anything that historic Savannah has to offer. Kathleen was an extremely gracious host who went out of her way to help us. All of her recommendations for food were home runs; she really knows her local restaurants. And here breakfasts are the best we have ever eaten! She could truly make a living just from making breakfast foods. We so thoroughly enjoyed our stay with her and we hope we can visit again. We just can't say enough; it was the the perfect spot for a romantic getaway.

Room Tip: Versailles room has a great hot tub!
1  Thank Carl S
Reviewed 7 July 2013

My husband and I booked a stay at The Olde Savannah Inn over a year ago, then we had to reschedule due to family issues. Kathleen was so accommodating and made our trip worth the wait. Her breakfast pancakes were so delicious, and I loved waking up to the smell of bacon every morning. The location was perfect! Right in the middle of the historic district, we made a day out of just walking out the front door and strolling through Savannah. For a personal touch and homelike experience, I would choose The Olde Savannah Inn again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 6 July 2013

WOW! Is all I can say about this Inn!! Kathleen is a one-woman show who works impeccably hard and it shows. The detail in the place and the way she treats her guests is amazing!!! If you like a Super Clean Place with an Amazing Breakfast - look no further. All the positive reviews are so true. The place is a great value with such an upscale experience. As previous reviews expressed, yes, water pressure-perfect, air conditioning - terrific, bed - super clean with beautiful plush robes, and of course, I better not forget to mention her wonderful pie waiting for us at check-in. Now, the breakfast, she surprised us with a Goat Cheese Omelet on a bed of Organic Spinach - Applewood Bacon, Sausage, Orange Juice and a Beautiful Delicious Fruit Cup. Between the wonderful food, great music playing and her company - A PERFECT MORNING IN SAVANNAH AT THE OLDE SAVANNAH INN. WE COULDN'T ASK FOR MORE. The best part of the experience was talking with Kathleen and getting to know her - she truly is an amazing women and has established so much in her life. She made us feel like we had known her already. I so enjoyed the conversations we shared. Now I need to mention her beautiful companion, her beagle, Mr. Cooper. You would never know he was in the house - he never made any noise and was so friendly - I loved coming up he stairs to see his friendly face!! He adds such a special touch!

WITH ALL THAT SAID, ANYONE VISITING SAVANNAH, GEORGIA, NEED LOOK NO FURTHER, IF YOU LIKE THE BED AND BREAKFAST EXPERIENCE, DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER. HERE YOU HAVE IT ALL CLEANLINESS, LUXURY, GREAT BREAKFAST WITH TOP QUALITY INGREDIENTS AND WONDERFUL COMPANY. ALSO, I FORGOT TO MENTION IN A GREAT LOCATION - WALKING DISTANCE TO EVERYTHING. THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL STAY AND EXPERIENCE AT YOUR INN, KATHLEEN, YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON!

Room Tip: All the rooms are unique and beautiful and would depend on what is important to each traveler. The...
Reviewed 2 July 2013

My wife and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary at The Olde Savannah Inn. It was simply excellent. From the beautiful gardens to the amazing interior including our room to the lovely owner and operator Kathleen, everything about the inn was warm and welcoming. Delicious breakfast by candlelight, comfortable bed and homemade treats in the afternoon are just a few of the details that stand out. Kathleen is wonderful. She is very knowledgeable about the city and provided great advice and tips on city sites and restaurants. We will return to The Olde Savannah Inn!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple