“Very High Quality - Good Value”

Justine Inn Savannah
Ranked #5 of 31 Savannah B&B and Inns
“Very High Quality - Good Value”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

The rooms are spectacular. Very clean, and for the price, exceptionally decorated. The owner made us a decadent breakfast each day, and she worked very hard at keeping everything laundered and beautiful. She is a little stressed, though, and could probably use some help.

Overall, it was a good experience for me and my husband. We got married in Savannah, and the owner of The Old Savannah Inn connected us with a wonderful photographer and a lovely
officiant. We would recommend this establishment to a couple that is interested in getting married at
the bed and breakfast or on Tybee Island. We will always remember this experience very fondly.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (227)
Richmond Hill, Georgia
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Absolutely perfect for couples! For our tenth anniversary, I decided to surprise my wife with a weekend away from our three kids in nearby Richmond Hill. I found this bed and breakfast by doing some shopping around, and it looked like the perfect place... and it was even more perfect than I could have hoped for!

From the first time I called to make the reservation, Ms. Kathleen did everything she could to work with me and make this the most romantic possible mini-vacation that my wife and I could have. She is very familiar with Savannah and has great recommendations about where to go (and where not to), no matter what your preferences are.

Ms. Kathleen also made sure that every detail was perfect for my wife before we got there... everything from the homemade cookies that greeted us upon our arrival, to the wine and fruit in our room on the second night, to the immaculate turn-down service and upkeep of this incredible, historic building.

And then there was the breakfast. The amenities alone were worth more than the price we paid. But the breakfasts Kathleen created - Eggs Benedict with homemade pesto the first morning, and creme brulee french toast the second - were out of this world! My wife and I could easily eat Kathleen's cooking day after day and never tire of it!

The weekend was perfect, and Kathleen did an amazing job of pampering us and taking care of our every need. I highly recommend this B&B to anyone who wants a romantic and fun getaway, or anyone who just needs to be pampered for a few days. Thanks so much for everything you did for us, Kathleen - and be sure to scratch Mr. Cooper behind the ears for us!

Room Tip: Can't speak for all the rooms, but the Renaissance Room was incredibly posh and comfy!
Rockland, Maine
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Ms. Kathleen,
Thank you for the wonderful stay. You truly made our wedding weekend a dream come true. The room, hospitality, and especially breakfast was truly amazing. We were both blown away at the cleanliness, decor and style of a true southern home.

There is no doubt that Shelly and I will be visiting in the very near future. I wished we lived closer to make weekend trips.

Bryan K.

Duluth, Georgia
Reviewed 21 September 2013

My bride and I were looking for fun romantic getaway that would not cost us a fortune. The city of Savannah and the Olde Savannah Inn were both a great choice. Savannah is such a beautiful and romatic city, and the inn added to that even more. It was beautiful and charming, everything we wanted it to be. Our inkeeper, Kathleen was very gracious and did everything she possibly could to make our stay perfect. The room was lovely and delicious breakfast each morning was to die for. Kathleen and her Beagle Mr. Cooper were excellent hosts to us.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
kathleen55, Owner at Justine Inn Savannah, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
From the moment you and your bride arrived to start your honeymoon it was going to be fabulous. You were absolutely delighted with your room , the dessert waiting for you on your try, and the comfort that is provided to all the guests the minute you arrive. I never have any problems with a guest who is excited to be here. It motivates me even more to show them the best time. I love what I do and now I have a partner Mr. Cooper. He is the perfect host and it doesn't hurt to be so cute. We have had several honeymoon couples here during September and I wouldn't change a thing. Loved all of them and I hope you will come back and give me the honor of celebrating an anniversary with you...Many blessing, Kathleen and Mr. Cooper

This is the Greatest show on earth.
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We (a couple from the Netherlands, not easily pleased) had a great night at the Olde Savannah Inn. Our stay in Savannah was short but perfect.

Very friendly and welcoming host, beautiful old house and the most cosy room ever!

It completed an already great trip.

Would highly recommend to stay here!

Kris and Laura

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
What a treat it was to have a couple from the Netherlands. It is amazing how many people I have met in almost 7 years. I have made friends from Singapore to the Netherlands. This is the gift of being an Innkeeper. Awesome couple. Thank you so much for writing a review even though it was brief. Some of my best reviewers have been for 1 night. As it is true with this reviewer. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I would love to see you again...Happy travels, Kathleen and Mr. Cooper
Waxhaw, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We had never visited Savannah before and wanted the perfect experience Kathleen greeted us and arrange all the details for the perfect weekend. No one works harder than Kathleen to make sure your stay is perfect. The room was beautiful, the meals were wonderful. I would highly recommend staying here! All the places in Savannah are an easy walk. Stay here and you won't be disappointed,

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for not even having to be asked to write a review for The Olde Savannah Inn. We understand how it can get after a restful vacation to go home to all what is waiting for you but no, you didn't let that stand in your way. You posted for me ASAP ...I cannot thank you enough. I loved having you here and seeing you and Aileen come home from you seeing Savannah with the delight that Savannah brings to visitors. Sending you to Elizabeth's on 37th and a private carriage to finalize your stay was the finale ...You were absolutely respectful and lovely to me and Mr. Cooper throughout your stay. We will miss you and fondly think of you until you come back home to us. God Bless, Kathleen
South Carolina
Reviewed 17 September 2013

This was our second stay at the Olde Savannah Inn and it was just as good as the first. Kathleen welcomed us with a big hug and introduced us to her new "baby" Mr. Cooper the beagle. Shortly after we arrived, a big thunderstorm came through and the neighborhood lost power for a couple of hours. No problem - we just curled up in our room (the Versailles Court) and enjoyed a picnic of the snacks and champagne we had brought from home, along with the yummy piece of chocolate cake Kathleen supplied. (The next night's treat was a fabulous brownie she had placed in the room while we were out at dinner.) As usual, the breakfasts were fantastic (we had the creme brulee french toast one morning and Kathleen's interpretation of eggs benedict the other). We also enjoyed chatting with the other guests at breakfast, comparing notes on restaurants and sightseeing plans. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: If you get the chance, stay in the Versailles Court room - you have never seen such a fabulous bathr...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
It is always a compliment when you have repeat guests. You get to know each other each time and there is nothing better than good friends meeting again. That is how you make me feel. During your stay, we had a black out and not one peep came from you and Hall as of a complaint. You took that as an opportunity to still enjoy yourselves and make the best out of a bad situation. As you know, not everyone handled like that. A positive and optimistic attitude always helps out in situations that you are powerless over. What complain when Mother Nature is doing her thing. Thank you for being so gracious under duress circumstances and being such good troopers. I can't wait to see you after Italy and I am hoping to see something on your finger to show me on our next visit. Have a blast in Italy. Love to see photos when you come home. See you soon. Give my love to Hall. Thank you for another outstanding visit...See you soon, Kathleen and Mr. Cooper