“A True Treasure... Book it now!”

Justine Inn Savannah
Ranked #6 of 30 Savannah B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 February 2014

The Old Savannah Inn is considered to be a bed & breakfast but during our stay we found that it is so much more. We discovered the most historically charming home, surrounded by all the luxuries a 5 star establishment could offer. Then, as if we weren’t astounded enough already, the warmth of Kathleen surpassed all previous expectations of southern hospitality. Her passion and knowledge of Savannah exceeds expectations but her expertise as a hostess is unparalleled.
When you stay at the old Savannah Inn, which we couldn’t recommend more, you can expect the comfort of home and the luxuries of royalty. The bed was so comfortable that the only reason anyone would ever leave it in the morning would be to experience Kathleen’s, prepared from scratch, breakfasts. I have personally had to rethink my outlook on breakfast after indulging in our first meal there. The pancakes were crisp on the outside and moist on the inside where blueberry treasures exploded with flavor. The homemade whipped crème that began to melt across this culinary feat was the perfect touch that escalated the dish from a meal to an unforgettable experience. Then receiving fresh coffee, sausage, bacon, and exotic juice on top of all of this made the morning start off so well the day couldn’t possibly go wrong.
After returning to our room at the end of the day, we found ourselves socializing over a nice wine in the parlor. When we retired, it felt as if we lived there and when we set to depart, we couldn’t tell if it was home we were going to or leaving from. I hope to find ourselves in Savannah again soon for another taste of how vacations were meant to be experienced. Thank you so very much for our time in your beautiful home Kathleen.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,458)

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Kathleen is super hospitable, the breakfast meals were tremendous, and the fellowship with the other guests was great! The room was very cozy and we enjoyed every aspect of our trip to Savannah. One of the best Bed and Breakfast locations in Savannah!

Room Tip: Only five rooms at this location and each room is excellent. Reserve early if you want this locatio...
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Kathleen is the quintessential southern hostess. You couldn't be in better hands. The eye is in the details, and trust me, she doesn't miss a thing. I've been to many B&Bs, but this is the first in which I've had french press coffee. Also, she irons the bed sheets--another first at a B&B. She wants to pamper her guests and that she does. It is the perfect place to getaway and relax. Just leave everything to Kathleen. The breakfasts were delicious, as were the cookies that are always available for the guests. Another nice touch was having bottles of wine for sale. The Inn is beautiful and the location is perfect. You can walk to the River in 20 minutes. All the top restaurants are within easy walking distance. I can't say enough about The Olde Savannah Inn. If I ever get back to Savannah, I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else.

Room Tip: The Provence Room has a private entrance.
Reviewed 6 February 2014

My husband and I stayed 2 nights; the rooms are beautiful, the bed comfortable and the breakfasts were awesome. Kathleen has an eye for detail, and Mr Cooper (the resident beagle) is a very expressive delight. Thank you, Kathleen, for a memorable stay!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
kathleen55, Owner at Justine Inn Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Thank you Michelle and Bill for taking the extra time out of your busy schedules to post for The Olde Savannah Inn. I am honored to have been your Savannah Hostess during your stay in beautiful Savannah. Mr. Cooper certainly has a delightful personality. He loves to play with his guest especially as they are coming to breakfast. I am so glad you loved my breakfast as that is the best time of the day where I can start your day with a gourmet candlelight breakfast with big band music. Doesn't get too much better than that. We hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you on your next visit to Savannah. Hugs from Kathleen and Mr. Cooper. We appreciate your business. May 2014 be the year for prosperity and peace. Take care, Your Savannah Hostess and Host, Kathleen and Mr. Cooper

Reviewed 6 February 2014

i always enjoy my stay in the provence room. it's the only place i sleep on 800 thread count linens.
kathleen and mr. cooper are there to welcome me like an old friend. the varied breakfasts are always a delight. kathleen is particularly helpful with finding local restaurants and sightseeing jaunts for her guests. she understand what would suit a guest and directs them likewise. she has always been 'on the money' with my selections. elizabeth's on 37th and nobel fare to name two. as always, after returning home, i'm looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Dear Richard,

When I got your reservation online, I jumped for joy t got the opportunity to see you again. I knew you missed Dakota but I knew you would love Mr. Cooper. How could you not? He is precious...Such a love bug! I am tickled to death when you come. It always feels like a family member...Each time is more special than the last. I am counting the days awaiting your return. I have many more great recommendations for dinner and things to do. I actually know more about Savannah than Boston. I guess that is because I love what I do and it comes easily. I am always extending my menu so we will always have surprises to look forward to on your next visit. Love you to pieces, Hugs from Mr. Cooper and I. Thank you so much for another awesome review and it is because of guests like you who have made The Olde Savannah Inn so successful.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Everything great about T.O.S.I. Loved the Inn, inside and out, and the location...it's a great walk, through CHARMING neighborhoods, to get to restaurants and River Street excitement.
Kathleen is an excellent hostess, very attentive, fabulous cook, great with suggestions for things to do and places to eat. We had our very own secluded outdoor sitting area with fabulous fountain and lounge chairs. We would definitely go back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

OMG, the minute you stepped into my arms for that wonderful sincere hug, you were going to be my friend. You are a very special soul and I fell in love with who you are and how far your journey has been to allow me the honor of sharing my life with you. Not everyone can you sit down and share such deep sentiments but with you it was natural. You and I have lived similar lives and that is why we are who we are. So blessed to have met you. Thank you for choosing my inn out of so many and I hope the good Lord will guide you to me very soon. We will catch up with our journeys. Thank you for being so genuine and kind. You are a very special person, don't ever change who you are. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. I thank God everything is in perfect timing in God's perfect world. You will always have a tender spot in my heart. Until I see you again, stay close to our father for he will guide you to great places. Hugs, Kathleen and Mr. Cooper

Reviewed 31 January 2014

My wife and myself have stayed at some of the very best hotels and bed and breakfast in the country. The Olde Savannah Inn is at the very top of this list. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the hospitality, the rooms, the food, and the five star breakfast that we were served every morning by the innkeeper Kathleen. Kathleen is the warmest, most charming, elegant hostess you could hope to have. She truly makes one feel they are royalty! Thank you Kathleen for your suggestions on restaurants and places to see while in Savannah. Hope to see you again real soon !!!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are five star quality. Try to get the Versailles room with its Roman style bath !
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple