“So much fun!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 33 Savannah B&B and Inns
Jacksonville, Florida
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

My fiancé and I had never been to a bed and breakfast before (and I had never been to savannah). Kathleen was friendly from the time we walked in and we never felt like strangers. The dog Is adorable and was a brilliant host as well :) Kathleen gave us tips on the best places to eat in town and directions to everywhere we asked. The pink room CANNOT be summed up in pictures- it's a must see. The bed was so incredibly soft and although there was a television in the room it got no use. We spent the whole time chatting in the patio section about how great of a time we were having. Breakfast was top notch. Pancakes from scratch and homemade cream.. I could go on for days about our stay.
A must see for sure!

• Stayed March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (227)
Eastchester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

The Olde Savannah Inn is a truly beautiful place, from the decore to service. Kathleen is a wonderful Inn keeper her taste is impecible from her delicious breakfast to her ironed bed linens.
All of her recomedations form places to dine to the guide for our walking tour where top notch.
Let us not forget Mr. Cooper her delightful beagle. Did I mention I had a beagle so I felt quite at home of course my home is not as wonderful.
It is pleasure for me to write this review again it is a truly wonderful place
Dona, NY

Leawood, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Loved the Olde Savannah Inn! The candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers and french press coffee were superb.
The linens were high quality and very comfortable. The towels are large and plush. Did I mention the wonderful breakfast?
I appreciate Kathleen's high quality and attention to detail. Enjoy Savannah and say hello to Mr Cooper.

1 Thank JayneAnne2014
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

My husband and I stayed here for the last leg of our honeymoon. It was exactly what we needed - a romantic place with great food. The service was great and food was delicious. I wish I could have taken the bed with us. It was SO comfy. In my opinion it was in a great location - a few blocks from the park and we walked to the river several times. Such a beautiful town and inn. I recommend staying here! It was refreshing not staying at a chain hotel.

1 Thank Amanda K
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

We lived in the Olde Savannah Inn for three days and it was a wonderful experience! We had the Provence Room. The French-style furniture is gorgeous! Kathleen is very good at keeping the room tidy and comfortable. In the Olde Savannah Inn, one of the things I love most is the waffle cake she made for us as breakfast. It is the best waffle cake I ever had! It is large enough for two people and topped with cream cheese as well as strawberries. The room for breakfast is also beautiful. I felt satisfied when having breakfast in such a pleasant place. Besides the waffle cake, she also made us banana pancakes, delicious bacon and so on. We also had a great time playing with the puppy, Mr. Cooper. He is only one year old and loves to show us his toys. I will definitely recommend my friends to live in the Olde Savannah Inn if they go to Savannah. It is a inn that makes you feel you are at home! --Vera

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Ossining, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Loved The Old Savannah Inn! Kathleen welcomed us with open arms (literally) The Renaissance Room was beautiful, the breakfasts were crazy delicious! First class all the way. As first timers in Savannah, Kathleen made excellent restaurant and sightseeing suggestions. We will definitely go back!! Carol & George

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

From the moment of Kathleen's effusive welcome we felt so much at home. Her Inn is a true delight - spotless and so full of character. The reviews we had read before our stay were so accurate!
We certainly enjoyed the magnificent, thought out breakfasts and our conversations with the other guests. This all made for a relaxed atmosphere. All breakfasts were lovely but our favourite was the mouthwatering soufflé.
The location of this Inn is in a most delightful, beautiful and peaceful part of the Historic District of Savannah but near enough to allow us to access the main parts of the town by foot, leaving the car in the car park. Kathleen's local knowledge allowed us to dine at a really good restaurant which we would have found difficult to locate without this help.
If you want a change from characterless, clinical hotels, the Old Savannah Inn is the most perfect solution.
Please continue your magnificent hard work, Kathleen - it is so appreciated.
Our four night stay is unforgettable. Margaret and Jeff. England.

Room Tip: Each has its own character, so all are recommended.