“A gracious owner and a charming B&B.”

Justine Inn Savannah
Ranked #7 of 30 Savannah B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed everything about the Olde Savannah Inn. Kathleen, the owner, made us feel as if we were visiting a long-time friend. She couldn't have been more accommodating. The inn is decorated lovely with attention to detail. We slept like babies in our very quiet room, where we had robes, slippers and homemade lemon cake waiting for us after a long day of seeing Savannah's sites. The breakfasts were yummy...egg soufflé, blueberry pancakes, fresh fruit, and accompanied by candlelight and music. The inn's location was very convenient for exploring the historic district, and Kathleen assisted by us by making dinner reservations and selling us trolley tickets. She is a "one woman show", chef, inn owner and concierge, and does it all very well. Lastly, we loved Mr. Cooper, the resident canine. Thanks, Kathleen for a wonderful stay in Savannah.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The ultimate goal for this trip to Savannah was pure R&R and I must say I accomplished this and so much more. For my first visit to Savannah and my first B&B experience it definitely exceeded my expectations. Kathleen welcomed me with open arms to her home and the hospitality that she showed throughout my trip was greatly appreciated. The house is absolutely beautiful and in a nice quiet location in the historic district. She welcomed me to her breakfast table and from her detail to presentation; you can tell this is her favorite meal of the day. It was great to interact with the other guests while we enjoyed her delicious cooking, especially as a guest traveling alone. It truly was a relaxing trip for me as I enjoyed a quiet morning writing on the veranda in the rocking chair, listening to the birds chirping in the warm Savannah air. I looked to TripAdvisor prior to booking and many of the reviews indicated that Mr. Cooper is a DOG and somehow that information did not resonate with me. I was quite shocked to be greeted by the barking beagle. For a person like myself who is not fond of animals and very particular about my space, Kathleen does an amazing job at keeping him out of the guest rooms, keeping the place fresh with no trace of animals and the cleanliness of the B&B was spot on, Kathleen I would like to personally thank you for being so attentive to such detail.

Overall, my stay at this beautiful B&B was terrific. Kathleen may be viewed by some in these reviews as “over-sharing” when it comes to her experiences but I didn’t have any issues with her stories and found her to be entertaining, very attentive and accommodating to her guests. I stayed out most of my days while booked at this B&B but was so thankful to have bottled water, fruits, cakes, etc waiting for me upon my return to the Inn. I would definitely stay here again when I visit Savannah…thank you again for a such a pleasant stay!!

Room Tip: Room Tip: I stayed in The Provence Room and it has a separate entrance which I found to be a useful...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband and I recently visited Savannah to celebrate our wedding anniversary. It was our first trip to the city and our first stay in a B&B. We loved the location of the Olde Savannah Inn! It is on a beautiful street in the historic district! The inn is beautifully decorated and was a lovely place to stay, we did not spend much time there (as we are very active and spent most of our days exploring the city) but we certainly did enjoy staying at the inn! Kathleen was a kind a gracious innkeeper and served us very well. Her breakfasts were beyond amazing, we had a eggs benedict dish one day and a creme brule' french toast the next morning that was to die for! We would certainly recommend this inn to anyone looking for a beautiful place to stay in Savannah, but we would offer a tiny heads-up about the Bellevue room - while the bed was amazingly comfortable and the bathroom (with steam shower!) was gorgeous, there is a small window that looks into the room next door. The window had blinds that Kathleen asks you to keep closed, but it did feel a little uncomfortable when we realized it was there.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2014

INCREDABLE!!!!! Our stay at the Old Savannah Inn was absolutely wonderful. Kathleen, our extremely attentive Inn Keeper made us feel like we were home. The Inn is beautifully furnished and the bed was one of the most comfortable we have ever slept on. We slept like babies. We returned from exploring Savannah to find home made treats such as lemon cake and cheese and crackers in our room. The morning breakfasts were amazing. The location of the Inn is perfect for visiting the Historic District, the parks and the museums. Kathleen even helped us with Trolly tickets, Pedicabs and dinner reservations. Absolutely the BEST B&B in Savannah!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My wife and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary at The Old Savannah Inn. We would absolutely recommend this inn to anyone looking for a five star elegant and romantic getaway. First off, the location is perfect. Located right on beautiful Gaston street in the heart of the Historic district in Savannah, it doesn't get much better than that. The innkeeper, Kathleen, is absolutely wonderful. She treated us like royalty and family and made us feel so welcome. Her breakfasts are a work of art, and her home made white chocolate Belgian waffles are to die for! We stayed in he Renaissance room and it was fantastic. The king bed was so comfortable and the claw foot tub/shower was so fantastic. We would definitely recommend this inn to anyone looking for a classy, 5 star, romantic getaway to the historic district of Savannah.

Kevin and Leslie Miller

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The Olde Savannah Inn is a lovely B&B and the host, Kathleen, is very attentive. She makes guests feel right at home and perfectly comfortable. Breakfast was a real treat each morning! The location is perfect for walking and very quiet. I cannot imagine any guest would leave disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This was our first trip to Savannah and we wanted to stay in a traditional Savannah home rather than a hotel .... the Olde Savannah Inn was the perfect choice! Kathleen, the owner and her adorable dog Cooper, could not have been nicer hosts! The house is absolutely beautiful and in a nice quiet location in the historic district. Our room was cozy and the bed was amazing... so comfortable... we both slept great which can be a challenge at times while on vacation. Kathleen was very helpful and has a lot of information regarding restaurants and tours, etc.. We really liked meeting her and being able to stay in her wonderful home. An excellent choice for an Old Southern B&B!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple