“The Best of Savannah!”

Justine Inn Savannah
Ranked #6 of 30 Savannah B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Enjoy French Press Coffee delivered to your table each morning, several courses of delectable and sumptuous gourmet breakfast food, as well as delicious afternoon treats like the best key lime pie I've ever had or a sinfully delicious chocolate creation that melts in your mouth. The Olde Savannah Inn is appointed with the finest in furnishings, art and decor. The feeling of the inn is opulent yet warm, the proprietor accommodating and kind. The rooms are impeccably clean, the mattresses comfortable and the inn located in the heart of the historic district. I strongly recommend The Olde Savannah Inn.

Room Tip: The Versailles Court is aptly named!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,460)

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We had a marvelous time at The Olde Savannah Inn B&B . We highly recommend it for a romantic weekend getaway. The rooms are
beautifully decorated. Kathleen makes everyone a gourmet breakfast which was excellent. Her cheese grits are out of this world. My husband and I were pampered and felt so relaxed and at home. Kathleen is a thoughtful hostess.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Guerrero H
kathleen55, Owner at Justine Inn Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

I am not sure who the author of this review is but I think it is Rose and her husband who stayed in the Versailles and Provence room.in July. Thank you for such a lovely review and we are over joyed that you felt right at home. Our goal is to provide all our guests with a romantic getaway that feels like home. Come and see us in the future for Kathleen to spoil you some more.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Very nice and representative of the olde south, just as I had imagined it might be but better. Really nice! Located in a Victorian residential area. My wife stated that it reminded her of Gone With The Wind.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Randy S
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here for the weekend and had such a magical time. Kathleen goes above and beyond to make everyones stay perfect. The property is gorgeous and takes you back in time. The room we stayed in was so charming. Kathleen makes everyone breakfast in the morning and let me say, her breakfast is INSANELY good. She is filled with such amazing stories and makes you feel right at home. This place was the perfect getaway. We felt so relaxed and it really made our experience in Savannah so special. We have been to Savannah a couple times before but this was our first time staying here. It exceeded any expectations we could have had. We will stay here EVERY time we visit Savannah. Cant wait to come back to see you Kathleen! xo, Lauren & Aaron

2  Thank Lauren P
kathleen55, Owner at Justine Inn Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

When the rising star of Breaking Bad (Aron Paul ) called me to make a reservation, I had never watched the TV show on AMC so I was clueless to who he was until he told me. During the reservation process, we had such an infectious laugh throughout the entire booking process that Aaron said" him and Lauren just had to book at The Olde Savannah Inn and what a treat it was to have this amazing actor and his beautiful wife Lauren stay with Mr. Cooper and I. My guests love him and huge fans of the show as him playing Jesse ...When he arrived in the breakfast room, you would never know we had a celebrity in our presence. He was so down to earth .He mingled in with the guests and they were thrilled to be in his company. We have had the Braves, pitchers from the Phylies but this was the biggest event ever. On departure, Aaron Paul personally called me to say him and Lauren missed me so much and they will be back. Wow! Please check the comment on our Olde Savannah Inn's FaceBook. Than he told me he would write a review . I contacted him when he was camping off the grid and sure enough, he came through. Unbelievable. Here he is making a movie in Atlanta, and he found the time to post an excellent review for me. I am so impressed with his character. He has never allowed Hollywood to remove who he really is. I cannot wait to see him and Lauren again. I know they will Only stay at The Olde Savannah Inn. What an amazing experience. Aaron and Lauren, Mr. Cooper and I say thank you so much for the disctinct honor of knowing you and your beautiful friend and wife. You truly are amazing on screen and off. Love to both of you , Kathleen and Mr. Cooper

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The Olde Savannah Inn is a wonderful Bed & Breakfast. My husband and I enjoyed 3 fabulous nights at this lovely Inn while visiting the charming town of Savannah. We had never been there before, and Kathleen welcomed us with open arms and made us feel at home the moment we stepped through the door. Her friendliness and meticulous attention to detail made our stay all that more special; and her breakfasts were marvelous! I would highly recommend the Olde Savannah Inn without hesitation. This is a 5 STAR establishment in every way! Thanks, Kathleen for everything! Elise and Jim

1  Thank Elise B
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My wife and I needed a weekend away together. We wanted to go someplace we had not been before together. She found The Olde Savannah Inn and off we went. We were happily greeted by the Inn keeper even though it had gotten a little late in the evening. We arrived at about 9:30 pm, but were well taken of and offered food and drink right away. Kathleen, the Inn keeper is quite a character (an extreme compliment in Southern terms). She had stories to tell and was very helpful in directing us about places to visit and where to dine. Breakfasts were very good and we loved the casual atmosphere. The Inn is centrally located and makes it easy to walk to the riverfront to parks to restaurants and so forth. We even took a drive over to Tybee Island, which was only 15 - 20 minutes from the Inn. I recommend reserving the Renaissance room. It was on the top floor with a large king size canopy bed and beautifully decorated bathroom. It was incredibly peaceful and relaxing. We cannot thank Kathleen enough for making us feel at home and making our weekend a great one!

Thanks for everything....David & Sheri

Room Tip: Renaissance Room was great!
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My husband and I had the wonderful opportunity to spend a few days at the Olde Savannah Inn in Savannah. From the moment we walked in the door, Kathleen, made us feel like part of the family. The lovely Inn is as clean as a whistle and as comfortable as your own home. The location was convenient to many of the beautiful squares as well as some of the great restaurants Savannah has to offer. We would definitely return again.