“Fabulous value, fantastic customer service”

Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Ranked #56 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
GreenLeadersBronze level
Orlando, Florida
“Fabulous value, fantastic customer service”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Check-in and check-out were great, as was all the service in-between. Fine breakfast with eggs and gravy too, not just waffles. Two room king suite was huge, large enough for two king beds, with a closet. Two TV's. Living room had mini kitchen, also large. Super clean.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Chamaine B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
Dear CFpilot,

Thanks you so much for the kind review of your stay. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our staff, accommodations, and facilities. We are pleased to hear that you especially enjoyed the room as well as the breakfast. I will be sure to pass your kind words along to my staff. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Chamaine Bynum

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Wexford PA
Reviewed 5 March 2012

What made our stay at this hotel a standout was clearly Celestine, the welcoming and informative desk clerk on duty when we arrived. Her professional but warm and friendly demeanor was clearly noted by both my husband and myself, independently. She also provided great dinner suggestions. Working with people on a daily basis, especially those traveling late at night, has to be stressful at times. You wouldn't know it dealing with this woman. Every query is answered with a genuine smile, great politeness, and extreme professionalism. Choice Hotels need to put her to work training others because she seems to know all of the secrets! We will return!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Shelby Twp., MI
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I work for an airline. I spent usually 3-5 nights a week in hotels across the country. Seldom do I experience true hospitality. From the moment I called for the van Celestine was above and beyond the norm.

Celestine was glad to answer the call and very efficient. It was raining, I asked if the hotel had an umbrella I could use to get to the gas station. She said no, I was ready to run to the gas station and she offered her personal umbrella.

Often times it is the little things like that to make all the difference. Celestine in a true asset to your property and a true pleasure to greet you upon arrival.

• Stayed March 2012
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 28 February 2012

My stay at the Comfort Suites Airport Savannah was by far the best of any other hotel in Savannah, Ga. Celeste, the desk clerk was the friendliest and most friendliest person. She greeted me as I walked in the door and before I could even reach the counter. She made my whole experience here so pleasant and made our accommodations so comfortable. The entire staff here was extremely friendly, but, Celeste was by far the best. I will definetely come back to this hotel because of her. I have traveled here from Amarillo, Texas and she made my business experience here that much better. She's an Angel here on earth!

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor on the East wing and all was quiet and very comfortable. I also enjoyed...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Kelliepk
Reviewed 28 February 2012

We were driving through Savannah on a long trip and stopped for the night. We also have a dog, which can sometimes be an obstacle. Carolyn was extremely helpful, knowledgable and very friendly (a welcome sight at midnight when you just want a good room and sleep). Our room and linens were very clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was decent, as well. We don't normally stay in Comfort Inns, but this one will have us checking them out in the future.

• Stayed February 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Normally we stay in Marriotts, but this was a business trip sponsored by Gulfstream and they chose the hotel. We had a one bedroom suite, and the rooms were enormous and very comfortable. They offer a great starter breakfast, and shuttle service to the airport. The hotel was very clean, and the staff was exceptional.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Lake George, New York
Reviewed 5 December 2011

We stayed 3 nights in one of the suites and enjoyed our stay very much. The staff was very friendly, and most importantly, the rooms were *spotless*. There were a couple of minor issues that can happen at any hotel (and have) and as soon as they were brought to the staff's attention, they were handled immediately with a smile. Hot breakfast every morning was good, and I loved the location. Close to the airport, and a Super Walmart is just across I-95, only a couple of minutes away. I would love to stay here again when I'm back in the area!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Savannah hotels
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Savannah Airport
Hyatt Place Savannah Airport
Hyatt Place Savannah Airport
#24 of 113 in Savannah
Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport
Holiday Inn Express Savannah Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport

Property: Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Address: 15 Jay R Turner Dr, Savannah, GA 31408-8070 (Formerly Four Points by Sheraton Savannah Airport)
Region: United States > Georgia > Georgia Coast > Savannah
Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#20 Green Hotel in Savannah
#26 Business Hotel in Savannah
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport 3*
Free Shuttle --- Comfort Inn & Suites® Savannah Airport is less than 10 miles from Savannah's Downtown Historic District, Savannah's Civic Center, City Market, Forsyth Park, and River Street. Also located within a mile of the brand new Tanger Outlet Mall, beautiful Crosswinds Golf Club directly across the street and multiple great dining options that are just a quick shuttle ride away. We also boast multiple companies and corporations in the direct area for corporate travel such as: Gulfstream, JCB, Mitsubishi Power,etc... Our hot Buffet Complimentary breakfast will get your day started no matter the tasks at hand. We look forward to seeing you and providing a superior guest experience. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport Hotel Savannah