“What a surprise!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Allen, TX
“What a surprise!”
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Booked a room just looking for somewhere to sleep. What a great surprise. We wound up in a two room suite, maybe the largest hotel room I have ever stayed in. facilities and staff were all first rate. Would definitely recommend this property to anyone.

• Stayed May 2012
, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, 24 June 2012
Dear Tim-from-Texas

I am glad to hear that your stay was a pleasant surprise. Thank you for giving us a chance to impress you during your brief stay with us. Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you again in the future, hopefully for a longer stay.

Chamaine Bynum (and staff)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed 4 May 2012

I booked the room through Choice Privlages which I 'am a Diamond Member and they were a total disapointment. The good news was the staff at the Comfort Suites.
Celeste was excellent, After the annoyance tha Choice Privlages put me through Celeste made us feel welcome and treated us wonderfully.
This hotel was top dollar and we paid with taxes over 150.00.
We were on the 4th floor and at 11:30 had the room above us decide to stomp around in what could only be work boots and the seemed to fall a couple times. Obviously started the weekend too early.
The room was a two room suite ands was clean. Housekeeping only left one bar of soap.
The stay was just ok.
If you plan to stay here expect to over pay, understand that Choice Privliages refused to honor AAA at the hotel. Quite frankly it was not worth the money spent
Breakfast was good and again the staff was pleasant and warm.
I will not stay here again and i'm pretty much done with Choice Rewards as the customer service policy is to ignore your questions when you ask them and be extreemly arrogant. I will stay at Comfort Suites property one more night to get the freen night promotion but after that I'm done!

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Tkmellc
Chamaine B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, 18 May 2012
Dear Tkmellc,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your recent visit to our hotel. I am most concerned to read about your disappointing experience during your visit. Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to you by Choice Privileges and noisy neighbors. I understand your frustration and I will speak to Choice Privileges personally about your experience. Again, thank you for your post as constructive comments help us provide better service to future guests.

Elizabethton
Reviewed 4 May 2012

Out of the myriad of hotels in the area, we choose this one because of the name. We have stayed in Comfort Inns in other states and always had a good experience. There are places that always give you a pleasent little surprise, and this hotel is just such a place. The night clerk was the most memorable person I believe has ever waited on me. Celeste was the most helpful and cheerful person, and went out of her way to make sure that we had everything we needed and that our room was comfortable. We will definitely be returning!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rebecca M
Dear Rebecca M

At the Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport we strive to adhere to our guests every need above and beyond their expectations, and it is clear that we struck gold with you on this occasion. I am pleased to read that Celeste made your stay a memorable one. Thank you so much for taking the time to write your praises, which I will pass on to Celeste and we will see you when you return.

Chamaine Bynum (and staff)
metamora
Reviewed 30 April 2012

my wife and i were very pleased with this hotel and found none of the usual little things that bug you. the water in the sink and shower worked well and the hot water you could control. very pleasant personnel. the breakfast area was neat and orderly. the food was properly warmed or cooled as needed. best of all, cindy, the lady taking care of the breakfast area, went to the trouble of marking a cup to show how much batter was needed for the waffle iron. so oftern i have struggled with too much or too little, ultimately making more of a mess than was needed.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Dear john p

I am pleased to read your lovely review of the property. Thank you so much for taking the time to post your thoughts, which I will pass on to my team. I am glad that my team lived up to your expectations and left you with a good impression of the hotel. We all look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 27 April 2012 via mobile

There are many, many hotels to choose from at Savannah Aviation Village but I chose the Comfort Inn and Suites. Glad I did. Arrived late at night and departed very early but my desk clerk was cheerful and very hospitable and offered me fresh popped popcorn. The parking lot is well lit and the hotel is very new and fresh. My bed was extremely comfortable and the room was very clean. This hotel is ideal for business travelers as well as tourists to Savannah. It's about a 15 minute drive to the Historic District. Yes, I recommend this hotel.

Stayed May 2011
1 Thank JoeyNoodles
Chamaine B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, 2 May 2012
Dear JoeyNoodles

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this very lovely review, which I will pass on to my team. I am delighted to hear that you had a hands down positive experience with us. Reviews like yours lets us know that are our hard work is not going unnoticed. In the future we hope you can stay longer and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Telluride, Colorado
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Got stuck at the Savannah Airport so we stayed at this hotel. The price was right with nice rooms and a small outside pool. We were most impressed with the staff. Carolyn, Mary, Plina and Tiffany. They gave my sister a special early shuttle to the airport. GREAT STAFF!!!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Dear Rhodes_11

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad that we were able to turn your sour situation with the airport into a positive experience with us. We hope to see you again in the future under better circumstance.

Murphy, NC
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Very nice hotel. New, clean, large rooms. Breakfast buffet very nice. Just don't eat dinner there.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Bob G
Dear Bob G
Thank you for your lovely review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our amenities and our accommodations but unfortunately we do not serve dinner at our hotel.

Chamaine Bynum(and staff)