“Incredible staff! ”

Ranked #56 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Incredible staff! ”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

I can not begin to say enough good things about this hotel. The staff was truly phenomenal. They were so accommodating, regardless of the fact that we had a rather large group. The rooms were very clean & everyone I came in contact with was extremely friendly & helpful. They also have breakfast that included plenty of healthy choices for anyone requiring a special diet.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We stopped for the night at this hotel and found it to be clean and convenient to the highway and area attractions. The price was reasonable and the room was fairly large. This hotel had free internet, breakfast, and everything was in working condition. The employees were friendly.
This is a good place to stay if you are just stopping for the night or if you are looking for a relatively inexpensive place to stay and take the short drive into Savannah.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Chamaine B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, 24 September 2014
Mary Lou B,

Thank you for your recent review of our property. Your comments about our accommodations are greatly appreciated as it is our top priority to try to make every effort to assure that each of our guests has a wonderful experience here in Savannah.

Howell, New Jersey
Reviewed 26 December 2013

This is a great location for me. It is on the Airport entrance road and sits among a number of other hotels. It happens to be one of the many Choice Hotel members that honors the member points with the CLC rate. (Pay attention Austin Comfort Inn Airport).

The hotel has several restaurants close by and sits at the north bound ramp to I95. It is also about 15 minutes from downtown Savannah. I have stayed here several times. I have always found the staff to be friendly and efficient. The breakfast is above the Choice standards and all items are appropriately hot.

Whether for business or pleasure I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Dear starjim,

Thank you for your recent review of our property. Your comments about our accommodations are greatly appreciated. At The Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport we strive each and every day to exceed all our guests’ expectations and to truly give our guests a "Home Away From Home" when visiting our beautiful city of Savannah. Once again thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and your continued support of our hotel. We are delighted that we met your needs when you stayed with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Savannah.

new jersey
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff. This hotel is nicely located and there is plenty food choices within the complex. The only minus will be the damp smell of the carpet in the hallways. Needs to be refreshened!
The breakfast was average, otherwise, a good selection of a clean comfortable bed hotel

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank travelinghappy
Dear travelinghappy,

Thank you for your review of the Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport. Your comments about our accommodations are greatly appreciated. We are fortunate enough to be located in an up and coming area right off of I-95 and about 15 miles away from Downtown Savannah, GA. I would like to apologize for the damp smell as we just had the carpets cleaned before your arrival. We sincerely appreciate you feedback so we can continue to learn how to improve our product. It is essential for our guests to share their experiences with us and we could not thank you enough. We hope to see you again the future.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I was very pleasantly surprised with this hotel! The rooms are awesome. I can't believe that a standard room has such space and excellent amenities. Great staff too. The only thing I don't like is when the comforters and blankets aren't washed between guests.... I'm unsure of the policy this hotel has regarding that. Such a great stay, I will make it a regular spot!

• Stayed December 2013
Dear CrashingA C,

Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay at The Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah, GA. We all work very hard to provide excellent service and it is rewarding to receive a compliment. I am very happy that you were comfortable with the space provided in your standard king room. I We enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to your return.

Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I have stayed at this property on Business over the past 4 years, and Celeste is usually the person that checks me in. Thank's to her for always remembering me as a guest, and being freindly and cordial. She always accomodates whatever my needs may be. I always try to stay at this property while working in the Savannah area. The breakfast is great, and the whole staff is wonderful. Thanks for the great service!

Room Tip: This hotel has always been a great stay for me. I always stay on the 3rd floor because the cell serv...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Dear JohnACampbell,

Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay at The Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport. We strive each and every day to exceed all our guests’ expectations and to truly give our guests a "Home Away From Home" when visiting our beautiful city of Savannah, GA. Not to take anything away from the value of our other guest comments but it just means a little more when we here good comments from guest who stay for a while and see that the service we try to provide is not a one-time event. We take pride in our Southern Hospitality and I am pleased to read that the staff made your stay a pleasant experience. We appreciate your business and your continued support of our hotel. We are delighted that we met your needs when you stayed with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Savannah.

Virginia
Reviewed 23 November 2013

The hotel's reception area was very nice and staff was friendly. The room was nicely decorated, the room was quiet and the breakfast was very good.

We were in room 224 and I did notice that the inside handle of the bathroom door was broken, so FYI management as I forgot to mention it when I left.
It had the usual room amenities with microwave, nice refrigerator and big screen TV. The WIFI worked well.
I glanced at the pool area but didn't use it although it looked very inviting.
Otherwise, everything was very nice and would stay there again!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dear Travelcitytravel,

We appreciate your feedback from your stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport. While we never want to hear that someone's stay is less than perfect, we always appreciate the opportunity to hear from our guests on what we can do to improve our services. I have inspected the room myself and will be having our engineering team address your mentioned issues. Please accept our apologies that we were not able to exceed your expectations and we hope you will reconsider staying with us again in the future.