“Great service; Graet room”

Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Ranked #50 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Lena was VERY accommadating when we arrived early. Caught bus to go downtown right outside of hotel. Had a great time there! Thanks again Lena- you made our day! Room was very nice- got upgraded to king suite. Airport shuttle was available right away. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank dan g
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport

Reviewed 7 March 2014

We had an opportunity to stay at the Savannah Airport Comfort Inn and Suites this past week and we REALLY enjoyed our stay. The room was ready when we checked in and the staff was very helpful during our entire stay. Of special note was Lamisha who prepared the hot breakfast every morning. She was always cheerful and went out of her way to make sure the guests were taken care of. Her positive uplifting attitude helped all the guests start their day on the right foot.
We will be back!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank juskowiake
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Enjoyed the amenities and especially enjoyed the breakfast staff - Lamisha was very fun and helpful. THe shuttle was great to have access too as well. Room was a bit noisy next to the fitness room. Location easy to access.

Room Tip: A bit noisy next to the fitness room
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank samantha s
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Stayed one night the end of Feb. Very close to historic Savanna and many restaurants within minutes. Airport is less than 5 min away. Rooms are nice with fridge but shower lacks water pressure. If you are flying out of Savanna this is a good hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2014

We stayed for one night in December 2013. This was a very easy access from I95 and is in a cluster of hotels. Above average hotel suite for the price, and allowed for my cat and parrot to stay as they are a pet friendly hotel. To nit pick, the room could have been a little cleaner (better shower scrubbing and stain removal from couch). There are many standard food choices around the hotel. The front desk staff was very friendly, and accommodated me with the first floor room I had requested in the reservation. The bed was reasonably comfortable. I will stay here again on my next I95 trip.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I am in the military and currently TDY to Savannah GA. I received the best service and kindness from your staff on my trip. Celestine and James Theftford were very friendly staff and helped me with all of my needs A++++++++++. I got a great room, very clean, and many great nights of rest so I could perform my job of putting jets in the air! One very satisfied customer ----Bryan Stringer USAF

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Bryan S
Reviewed 1 February 2014

We chose this hotel because of its great location and good trip advisor reviews. We were not disappointed. The clerk who checked us in was very hospitable. He apologized to us forhaving to wait a bit. Our room was clean, updated, and totally adequate for our one night stay. Breakfast was pretty good in the morning, beginning service at 6:30 am on the weekend, so we were able to get on the road early. My only complaint was the dog in the next room who barked late and then early in the morning. I knew it was a pet friendly motel, but would think twice about staying at a pet friendly motel in the future.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Savannah hotels
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Savannah Airport
Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Hyatt Place Savannah Airport
Hyatt Place Savannah Airport
#20 of 114 in Savannah
Holiday Inn Express Savannah Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport

Address: 15 Jay R Turner Dr, Savannah, GA 31408-8070 (Formerly Four Points by Sheraton Savannah Airport)
Region: United States > Georgia > Georgia Coast > Savannah
Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#20 Green Hotel in Savannah
#26 Business Hotel in Savannah
Price Range: £69 - £121 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport 3*
Free Shuttle --- Comfort Inn & Suites® Savannah Airport is less than 10 miles from Savannah's Downtown Historic District, Savannah's Civic Center, City Market, Forsyth Park, and River Street. Also located within a mile of the brand new Tanger Outlet Mall, beautiful Crosswinds Golf Club directly across the street and multiple great dining options that are just a quick shuttle ride away. We also boast multiple companies and corporations in the direct area for corporate travel such as: Gulfstream, JCB, Mitsubishi Power,etc... Our hot Buffet Complimentary breakfast will get your day started no matter the tasks at hand. We look forward to seeing you and providing a superior guest experience. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport Hotel Savannah