“Parris Island trip”

Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Ranked #55 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

First class place clean and roomy. Breakfast was excellent . I would definitely stay here again. Staff was courteous and helpful. They up
graded me to a suite since I was a Gold member. Rate was reasonable considering the quality of the hotel. Location was about 10 miles from downtown and close to the airport.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I wanted to have a romantic at the River walk but did not wish to pay the high price for a near by hotel. We located the Comfort Inn and decided to try it. Not only was the price great, so was the service. Phyllis, the manager, did a fantastic job of making sure we were extremely satisfied with our choice of the place to stay for the evening. This capped the evening very well. It is recommended highly. everything about Comfort Inn was exceptional. It was the first Comfort Inn i had stayed in and it will not be the last.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tom R
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We stopped over here on a trip to Florida. Very clean and modern decor. Staff was very friendly. The complimentary breakfast was fabulous! The only downside is the fact that the walls are thin and you hear activity from surrounding rooms otherwise a great stay!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra Z
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Arriving after a long drive from Washington, NC at about 7:00PM and somewhat tired, I was greeted by the friendliest and helpful receptionist I've ever experience during my many stays at motels/hotels. She set the tone for the rest of my one night stay. Jokingly I asked if there were any more cookies. Apologizing she said they don't do cookies at "this motel." I asked about an apple, and she asked an employee who was doing some cleanup if there were any more apples. He said yes and I got a delicious apple. My room was large, clean and comfortable. Internet connection was a breeze and was able to log into my business account without any problem. (I'm a financial advisor.) A good breakfast selection, but the bananas were speckled brown. They would have made a great banana pudding. I would stay here again if the need arises.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank 15moretrip
Reviewed 15 April 2014

First things first: Don't let the fact that this property is next to the airport scare you off. We did not hear any planes in the two nights we stayed there. We were quite pleased with this hotel. The room was very clean and the bed was more than comfortable. The staff was polite and helpful. Breakfast was not bad, but not as good as some hotels. I would have no problem staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard D
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend in Savannah, GA. The hotel was clean, staff were friendly and helpful, and it offered nice amenities. The hotel was up to date. It was just what we needed for a weekend stay. I just wish I had realized that it would have been a 20 minute drive to the downtown Historic Savannah district. I would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chesley B
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Considering we are near the airport, this place is quiet - had a great night sleep. Good value (AAA rate if you can get it), Sparkling clean, comfortable, room is spacious: Couch, coffee table, two side chairs, desk, fridge & microwave: Almost all the comforts of home, Staff friendly/courteous, excellent breakfast,, quality and presentation. Pet friendly is a must for us, one time charge covers our stay for two days, Several restaurants a short drive away: We did take-out last night after a long day of travel and the room was very so comfortable. When we travel we always consult 'Tripadvisor', looking for the best value/rating - This is another great choice thanks to you all.

Room Tip: Ask for AAA rate, first floor for pet access
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Peter M
Travellers also viewed these Savannah hotels
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah Airport
Comfort Suites Gateway
Comfort Suites Gateway
#61 of 115 in Savannah
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport

Address: 15 Jay R Turner Dr, Savannah, GA 31408-8070 (Formerly Four Points by Sheraton Savannah Airport)
Region: United States > Georgia > Georgia Coast > Savannah
Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#20 Green Hotel in Savannah
#26 Business Hotel in Savannah
Price Range: £68 - £131 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport 3*
Free Shuttle --- Comfort Inn & Suites® Savannah Airport is less than 10 miles from Savannah's Downtown Historic District, Savannah's Civic Center, City Market, Forsyth Park, and River Street. Also located within a mile of the brand new Tanger Outlet Mall, beautiful Crosswinds Golf Club directly across the street and multiple great dining options that are just a quick shuttle ride away. We also boast multiple companies and corporations in the direct area for corporate travel such as: Gulfstream, JCB, Mitsubishi Power,etc... Our hot Buffet Complimentary breakfast will get your day started no matter the tasks at hand. We look forward to seeing you and providing a superior guest experience. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport Hotel Savannah