“Bachelorette boutique party”

'Tiques: Savannah's Boutique Shopping Experience
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: 'Tiques offers expert-guided shopping experiences - or traveling shopping parties, if you like - which provide guests with exclusive discounts, helpful style advice, insights into one-of-a-kind boutiques, and fun surprises as guests discover the gems of incredible Savannah boutiques, while weaving their way through the beautiful squares and oak-lined streets of Savannah's picturesque Historic District. On this 3 1/2 hour walking tour, you'll visit some hidden boutiques and off-the-beaten-path specialty shops including: An artisinal chocolate gallery where guests will enjoy mouthwatering, beautiful truffles and coffee A handcrafted jewelry boutique designed with some of the world's most unique materials by one of Savannah's most talented jewelry artists Custom purse designers and leather specialists will demonstrate their craft on some of the finest leathers the world has to offer Savannah's own handmade natural soaps and bath product purveyors that include exotic, exciting ingredients like beer-based soaps Three distinct fashion boutiques focusing on: modern-classic styles, trend-setting elegance from local designers, Boho chic and vintage-inspired styles Get an exclusive tour of a local fashion designer's studio with designs focused on fun and hippy-chic. During the Savannah Made Boutique Tour, guests will also be treated to a high-tea experience at an intimate, elegant and beautiful tea house in the ornate 1926 Scottish Rite building. The presentation of the high-tea will be ready as you walk through the door so you can get back to shopping quicker! You simply cannot have more fun or get better deals at great local boutiques than with 'Tiques! So join us for an incredible shopping journey through Savannah!
Orlando, Florida
“Bachelorette boutique party”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This was a fantastic idea for a bachelorette event. It was an opportunity to spend quality time with the bride and to meet new friends and family members. I am looking forward to visiting and shopping in Savannah again!

Visited June 2014

Plymouth, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best thing to do on a trip to Savannah!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

After 6 days in Savannah this was by far our favorite! I wish we lived closer as I would have gone on this tour again. Every shop was fun in it`s own way. The tour guide was wonderful, knowledgeable, and friendly. If you were looking for style advise she was right there to help. On another note, who doesn`t love a good sale. There were special discounts that we received for being on the tour. Whether you live in Savannah or are just there for a visit the Tiques tour is something you simply have to do!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Sandy02360
Los Angeles, CA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Shopped til I Dropped!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Absolutely loved this! There should be a shopping tour in every city! I love shopping, especially when I travel and my experience with 'Tiques more than fulfilled my every expectation. My little group was met by Stu, the owner of 'Tiques, as the usual guide was ill.

Although Stu has only lived in Savannah four years, he is already well-acquainted with the history, cultural and social goings-on in the city. Thusly, as we traversed Savannah in search of deals, Stu also pointed out places of interest, restaurants (he also runs a gastronomy tour) and bits of historical gossip, always fun.

But, of course, the best part was the quality of the boutiques he took us to and the discounts offered only through 'Tiques. The tour began at Adam T's chocolate shop, where we met Adam who explained his technique and offered us samples. Did I also mention that I adore dark chocolate almost as much as shopping? OMG these chocolates are beyond devine and as part of the 'Tiques tour we got a special discount.

Next we visited a jewelry store. I probably could have bought out half the inventory; the designs (gold and sterling ) were unique and simply gorgeous. Several boutiques followed with a timely and much appreciated stop for high tea at Gryphon's before moving on to the finish line.

I managed to find something to purchase at every single boutique and don't regret a single item. What! No buyer's remorse! Unheard of! I must say the tour is very well-curated and lots of fun. If you like to shop and you like deals, just do it!

San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely Experience”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Coming from a person that instinctually finds her way around some of the largest malls in America, I absolutely loved this shopping tour! I would've never found most of these excellent shopping locations on my own (even with my impeccable shopping radar senses). I would be remiss if I didn't mention the personal shopper, who was amazing! She was able to locate some great clothing and accessories that not only enhanced my wardrobe but also stayed within my budget. Even though I had some "dead presidents" left over for my next shopping spree, I did hide away in my purse a couple of purchases, so my husband would not know the full story of a wonderful shopping day. (thumbs up for the next shopping adventure tomorrow!!) As a foodie, it would be important to add the two food stops on the way, a chocolatier and the Gryphon Tea Room, to refuel and plot out strategy for the remainder of the day. In sum, it was a delightful and fantastic overall experience.

1 Thank Kimberly D
Savannah, Georgia
“Unique and fun girls' day outing!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Was able to go on this tour with some girlfriends on a beautiful Saturday afternoon and it was pure pleasure! Not only did we get to go to several awesome boutiques, we got a VIP experience I have never before received. We got discounts, offers, free gifts with purchase and a chance to meet the owners of each location.

This is the perfect activity for a girls' day. We more than made up the ticket price with the discounts and offerings we got at every location. The pace was perfect and neither too fast nor lagging. We had time to explore and try on pieces in each location. The tour guide was a stylist with an impressive resume. She was able to give advice, suggestions and honest opinions.

Each venue made us feel very welcome and eager to offer demonstrations and a wonderful experience. We truly enjoyed the tour and we got some great finds at deals we wouldn't have gotten off the street. I would suggest this to anyone in the beautiful city of Savannah whether local or visiting.