“Great Staff”

Ranked #35 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Dallas, United States
“Great Staff”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

The staff and accommodations at this facility exceeded our expectations. All of the staff we were in contact with were professional, courteous, and helpful. The rooms and restaurant were very good. It was an overall great stay.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Location: it's just outside the Savannah historic center, about a 10-15 min drive. It's located next to some stores including a grocery store which can come in handy. Parking is offered.
Room: room was very big, clean, and comfortable with all the basics. There's also a mini fridge and a microwave. Safe and hair dryer as well. The lobby is very nice and in it they offer a breakfast buffet but for an extra charge. Wi-fi is offered for free. There is a pool and fitness center. They also have some snacks and Keurig coffee available in the lobby for an extra charge as well.
Overall, very comfortable hotel. I recommend it.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Atlantic Beach, Florida
Reviewed 30 December 2013

The stafs manning the desk were VERY friendly and helpful. Although the king room was very reasonable for the night. The bed was very comfortable and the room was well maintained. The only down side to my stay was the fact that I arrived at 9:30pm thinking I would be able to get dinner at the restaurant only to be told that it closed at 9 so after driving 7 hours had to find somplace to eat. One of the really nice things about the hotel is that it is close to the Historical district. I would recommend this hotel to everyone and will stay here again.

Sylacauga, Alabama
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Extremely late arrival of roughly 4:00 AM
Requested a late checkout.
Was granted a 1:00 pm checkout (the same day)
I asked the front desk personnel to make sure that housekeeping was notified that I did NOT want to be disturbed by anyone knocking on my door prior to my departure. Promptly at 12:10 pm housekeeping was banging on my door. When I said through the closed door there is a DO NOT DISTURB sign hanging and you were supposed to be notified that I had a late checkout and that I would not be leaving until 1:00 pm.
I immediately called the front desk to advise of their problem and all the front desk clerk could say was I'm sorry I will check into this.
Upon departure when I asked him about it he "graciously" gave me $10.00 off my bill for my inconvenience. I would say this was more of an insult rather than taking care of the issue at hand. At least get the manager on duty or housekeeping supervisor at the desk to be appraised of the situation and make any apologies at that level.

1 Thank Henry R
Reviewed 22 December 2013

My stay at this hotel was great all the staff was great. The beds was very comfortable and it was great to have been in the area it was located in. The hotel was enjoyable and i did find out it had a great fitness center.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Pooler, Georgia
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Thanks to the entire HGI Staff and especially to Bruce for catering to our every need during our stay! Service was Excellent and beyond our expectation. Meeting Rooms and lodging was top notch! Everything at our fingertips and location was great......shops, grocery, and restaurants near by!

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Just spent four nights at the Hilton Garden Inn, and enjoyed ourselves with the accomodations. The Concierge, Carol, was Very helpful in my wife and I acquiring good tickets to a show at the Savannah Theatre. Saw a production of the Christmas Tradition Show.......very nice show, really liked the second half of show after intermission, Ebeneezer Scrooge, I thought that part was really nice.....overall, the whole show was an evening to enjoy by all.

Room Tip: Talk to hotel staff on property, I spoke to Penny many times and she was excellent and went above an...