“Incredible weekend!”

Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown
Ranked #38 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We spent the weekend there for a large conference. The facilities were great, everything clean and neat, the entire staff was smiling, helpful and pleasant. The cherry on top was an employee named Bruce, he went way beyond what was required in being helpful, cheerful, and always alert to the needs of patrons. Thank you for a wonderful weekend.

Room Tip: The location is central to all Savannah venues. Shopping and restaurants within walking distance.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown

Reviewed 1 March 2014

We had the best time in your motel that I have had in a long time. I would just like to say that Bruce goes beyond the call of duty. He was so very helpful to all of us ladies. I just don't know what we would have done without him to transport all that heavy luggage we brought with us. He sure is an asset to your motel. I thought all the staff were very nice and helpful of course. All of them were so friendly and always went out of their way to help any time we needed anything. One young lady even went so far as to try to find a friend I have in Savannah on her computer.

Room Tip: My room was on fifth floor so that would be all I could suggest but it was great. It was very quiet...
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This was my first time staying in the Midtown area, and I loved being close to shopping and out of the historic district. I don't usually stay at Hilton Garden Inns (usually Hampton Inn or Marriott Courtyard) and this one was fine. I had a problem with my room (223) being very moldy smelling (and my eyes started to swell) and the front desk graciously moved me to another room that still had a slight mold smell but not nearly as bad. Think the air conditioning units need cleaning.
I didn't have breakfast there but walked across the street to Atlanta Bread Company.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

We very much enjoyed our stay here,dont have any complaints,If anyone ask we will recommend the Hilton Garden Inn to people and already have to Alee Shriners which will be staying this weekend for potentates Ball Thank you very much

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Hilton Garden Inn Midtown in Savannah GA provided "above and beyond" service while on a recent convention there. From the Chef to the front desk and Congeire service...this hotel is a top rate in my book.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 24 February 2014

The fellow named Bruce who helped me with luggage entering and leaving was phenomenal! Great service by this man. He was so helpful and saw to so many of our ladies' needs. Great employee!
Rooms were extra clean. Food was wonderful. Will recommend highly to all my friends!

• Stayed: February 2014
Jackie S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review of our Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your recommendation here on Trip Advisor for others looking to travel to the area. We are so glad to hear Bruce was able to help make your stay extra special, as well. Thank you again for leaving your feedback.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

A friend and I had a one-night stay here several days ago. The staff was very friendly. The hotel was clean and well located (near a shopping center, grocery store, and Starbucks). It was also only a ten to fifteen minute drive to the Historic district. A good option in midtown Savannah!

Room Tip: The sixth floor was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends