“Excellent hotel, always clean, friendly staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown
Ranked #37 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The Breakfast was always good and Adam would always ensure I was not waiting for anything, he was always friendly and thanks to they way I was treated I will return to stay at the Hilton when I return to Savannah for my Vacation.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank David M
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The food and service was excellent as always. My friend and I enjoy going to have lunch and receiving great food and good customer service especially from the waiter Adam. The hotel is very clean and organized.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dionna B
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Adam Hodges is very helpful & always goes out of his way to make sure my dining experience is top notch. I stay here on business & Adam is always friendly when I come down for breakfast every morning. Food is wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The food is very good and adam is always there to help with what ever you need. we go there often for lunch and recommend the hilton garden inn to others for lunch and ask for adam I will be going back soon

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Diane G
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The sales and general manager of this hotel showed NO public relations skills to me this past year. I had won a trip to Savannah - "Cheers to Summer in Savannah" - and was notified at the end of September. (so much for "summer" in Savannah) It was advertised as a 2 night trip but when I received the voucher in the mail it was for 1 night only. I spoke with the gal promoting the trip and she was able to secure 2 nights for me. (driving down from NJ) We had illness, then a death in the immediate family, then tons of winter snow here, so wasn't able to book the 2 nights until the end of March, which was the expiration date. Something came up at the last minute and I asked to please re-schedule for the nights of the 31st of March and the 1st of April instead of March 30 and 31st. The answer from the managerof sales and the general manager of this Hilton Garden Inn Midtown was NO, as April begins their high demand season. (I looked online and there were plenty of rooms available for April 1st.) I was very hurt and also upset that they could not extend my stay for ONE night !! Needless to say, I have no desire to ever stay at a Hilton Garden Inn anywhere, or to ever visit Savannah.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank csoup5
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Everyone at this Hotel was AMAZING!! We arrived early and even though on of our rooms was not ready they let us into the other and got us the keys to the second room as soon as it was ready! They helped us book multiple taxis and shuttles for downtown. They were very friendly and full of smiles! Perfect way to spend the girls weekend...even with screaming team girls around! Wouldn't have changed a thing!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
2  Thank Kelly R
Jackie S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

We're so happy to hear y'all had a great girls trip! It was our pleasure assisting you all while you were with us. We really appreciate you taking time to review your stay here on Trip Advisor and hope that y'all will come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Always a great place to eat and relax....great environment for business or pleasure......Adam has a wealth of knowlegde of the area for all your needs. Nice clean place with fresh fried chicken....buffet is always a good choice!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends