“Best Service!”

Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown
Ranked #37 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My family and I are on a month long trip through the U.S. staying almost exclusively at Hilton properties. This was the best so far. The front desk staff were so very helpful with local sights and restaurants and just generally pleasant people. One was named Cole and the other was Marie or Maria... I can't remember exactly. Every time we came back to the hotel they greeted us, asked about our day and inquired about any needs we may have. Such a seemingly small thing but this is the kind of service that stands out to me. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was great. We plan on returning and will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed 30 June 2014

After trying a few other places in town I have settled at this hotel. The room is always fresh and clean. I can get a custom made omelet at breakfast. I've taken several of my colleagues there for the lunch buffet. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. It's nice to walk and be greeted by name. I'm very comfortable there. As an added bonus there is a Fresh Market, Publix, and a few other shops and food places within walking distance.

1  Thank Susan B
Jackie S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Susan, we greatly appreciate your business and are so pleased that, after several other places, you've found a home with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown. We always love seeing you. Thank you for taking time to review our property here on Trip Advisor for others looking to come to the area.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I decided to stay in Savannah for the weekend so that we could have some beach time at Tybee and also have at least one nice meal in Savannah. This hotel was the perfect location in between the two and was also well-priced, clean, and comfortable. The staff was pleasant and helpful, and the room was clean and comfortable. We would definitely stay here again for a similar trip. The only negative was parking, which was tight.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank akhdaniel
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I'm a local, and nothing is better than starting my day off with some delicious breakfast! What makes it even better is the amazing service we always receive from Adam!
He is the best in town!! :) I hardly get to make it over for the lunch buffet, but the mac&chz is to DIE for!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Katrina H
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The service is excellent, especially the restaurant. The food is excellent. The servers are extra friendly such as Adam, who was very at tentative. My coworkers and myself often go here for lunch. Whenever we need anything Adam is always right there to help.

Skip Foster

2  Thank Benjamin F
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Adam in the restaurant is a great waiter. Really friendly which is what you need when faced with an early start. I'd give the waiters and chefs at breakfast 5/5. And likewise for Matt & Josh on the bar in the evening too.

Negatives:

Hotel itself could do with quieter air con units in the room, toaster at breakfast is terrible (hotel needs to invest in a quicker one asap) and be prepaired for noisy early house keeping, 8am weekdays and 9am weekends (get that do not disturb sign on if you want a lie in). DON'T rely on the shuttle bus. Almost ruined my dinner reservation when I was left waiting 40 minutes for it (ended up booking a regular taxi, same price and much quicker).

Other than that, facilities are good, staff friendly, and would stay again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank abcd20

Thank you for recently staying with us and for leaving us your feedback for review. We are so glad that Adam, Matt and Josh provided you with such great service! We have already forwarded your comments and have notified our Food & Beverage Manager regarding the toaster! Thank you for bringing that to our attention. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The Breakfast was always good and Adam would always ensure I was not waiting for anything, he was always friendly and thanks to they way I was treated I will return to stay at the Hilton when I return to Savannah for my Vacation.

2  Thank David M