“I agree, It's a good day in the neighborhood!”

Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown
Ranked #35 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Lexington, Kentucky
“I agree, It's a good day in the neighborhood!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This hotel gets used hard and could possibly use a freshening. but you will never find a more professional, friendly, caring staff-and it IS about the staff. I had to stay there for several days when a loved one had a medical emergency. Brittany at the front desk always had a smile and a kind word and efficiently and courteously carried out any special need or request. Bruce-the head security/property manager helped me out several times, not knowing my situation, and went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable, secure, and had a little lightness in my day. A great place to feel at home-away from home!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Jackie S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that the staff, especially Bruce and Brittany, were so welcoming and friendly during your stay. We hope that you'll choose to stay with us again should you find yourself needing a spot in the Savannah Midtown area. Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Bonnie called me to confirm my reservation, she was very professional and cordial. I had asked for directions from the Interstate, Bonnie guided right to the front door, although I took a detour of my own volition, Bonnie got me back on track. Upon arrival Bonnie met me with a smile, assisted me in check-in. In my travels Bonnie is by far the most pleasant Manager(?) if not she should be, I have had the pleasure to meet. I've totally enjoyed my stay due to my initial impression, by Bonnie!
Art G.
Charlotte, N.C.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Murfreesboro TN, United States
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Loved my stay at this place. They put as many of us on the same floor since it was a wedding. That made it convenient to say the least. The breakfast was very good and they took care of us. I would stay

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank Leslie H
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Had the buffet the food was excellent . My server was Adam was very professional and nice. The restaurant was very clean and comfortable .I felt like I was at home. I will recommend it to all my friends and family.I will be back next week or as soon as I can.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Jeffery K
Jackie S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thanks for leaving us such a great review! We're pleased to hear that Adam was professional and nice. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback here on Trip Advisor for others and look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

"We had a marvelous stay in Savannah at the Hilton Garden Hotel. Wonderful interiors, very good service and some excellent dining too, must recommend the hotel Restaurant for the wonderful dishes. Adam gave us the best service. Very reasonably priced too for a luxury hotel

• Stayed July 2014
Pooler, Georgia
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Excellent service by Adam Hodgson.Adam was very attentive with our drinks and courtesy making sure we had everything .Adam had a pleasant smile and made us feel very welcome.I am looking forward to bringing the rest of my grandchildren

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Sanford, Florida
Reviewed 2 July 2014

When in Savannah, I always stay midtown at the Hilton Garden Inn. Great people and great service! Matt at the bar and restaurant is extremely friendly and makes your time away from home enjoyable! Food is great as well!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank DK1957
Thank you for recently staying with us. We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and that Matt was able to make your stay that much more enjoyable! We know that traveling can be tiresome and exhausting at times and always strive to ensure our guests are comfortable and enjoy their stay with us while away from home! Thank you for taking time to review our property here on Trip Advisor.