“Felt the spirits”

Spine Tingling Tales
More attraction details
Owner description: Spine Tingling Tales brings you ghost stories from a master storyteller in one of the most haunted buildings in Savannah, The Savannah Theater!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Chris is a great storyteller, but that's not all. It's like the spirits are drawn to him. We heard noises, which couldn't have been staged. Saw shadows, that again could not have been staged. Chris brought an energy to his tales that I have never felt from a ghost tour. This man is the real deal. A show everyone should go out and see. I know I'll see it again.

2  Thank GhostLove_2014

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Savannah is saturated with all things history and all things ghosts, and Spine Tingling Tales gets to the heart of some of those. With this show you get to the juicy parts of some really phenomenal stories. Whether you believe in ghosts or not, Mr. Soucy spins fantastic, colorful, and very, very-very, creepy tales. He is an expert at storytelling, mix that with the location and ambiance of the Theater and it will make for an unforgettable experience. I super recommend it to anyone who enjoys ghosts, campfire tales, or Savannah.

1  Thank Annie C
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The term "spine tingling" downplays what I experienced last night. Being in a historic theater only added to the experience of it all and the story telling of some real ghost tales. Rather than hearing a bland walking tour with no heart this, this experience made you feel as if you are really on a ghost hunt. I had to sleep with some lights on when I returned back to my house. That's what I got from the experience. Will I go again? You bet!

2  Thank votimtim
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I have ghost hunted in the Historic Savannah Theatre that Spine Tingling Tales is performed in and can say that the ghost stories in relation to the theatre is from actual experiences that others have had. The lifelong paranormal experiences of Chris the story teller are fascinating and I have no reason to doubt that they did happen in his life. Chris is an awesome storyteller and keeps your attention though-out the evening. If you like the paranormal or just like being entertained with good stories then this is a must see for you!

2  Thank TranspoGibs
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Unnerving stories told by a well spoken, entertaining guide. The atmosphere of the Theater lent itself to the eerie stories, not just of Savannah but of the strange experiences of the storyteller and even ghosts in the very building we sat in. I've never felt scared during a walking tour, but this show gave me goosebumps and had me gripping my arm rests.

2  Thank Jason A