DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Savannah Airport
US$191
US$252
US$226
  • Restaurant
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$235
US$219
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscambria suitessavannah airportdouble treecookiessitting areaindoor poolbreakfast buffetsavannah arearooms are spacioussofa bedminute drivefront desk staffcoffee makerdefinitely stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelvery nice hotelupon check
Reviewed 14 November 2013

My sister and I just stayed here this past weekend. It was a very busy place because of the marathon on Savannah, but pretty quiet. The location could not be beat! It was only a few minutes from the Savannah/Hilton Head Airport and there were plenty of restaurants and gas stations nearby. And, it was right off of interstate 95, which made travelling to other parts of the city extremely easy. The staff was friendly, but not as friendly as I was expecting. It was pretty much business as far as conversation went. Our room was great, although it was not the room I had reserved. I had reserved a 2 queen bed suite and we actually had a king suite. It worked out fine, though, as we had a little more room that way. Plus, we had two TV's. ;) My only thing would be to suggest a room not located next to the housekeeping room. The door started slamming around 7:00am and would do so every now and then. Other than that, though, our stay was excellent!

Room Tip: Suggest a room away from the housekeeping room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stayed here 11/8-11/10 did not realize this was Rock and Roll Race weekend, but now understand why all the other hotels in the city of Savannah were all booked or over priced. However very glad that I chose this hotel. Traveling for mini vacation with 2 adults and 1 teen. The 2 double bed suite with separate room with sleeper sofa was excellent. Room was spacious and have more than one T.V. was great. I don't have any complaints about the hotel. We did not try the breakfast there because it looked pre-made, like what you microwave and serve. But there are a lot of restaurant choices right down the road and at the next exit down. We ate dinner in Savannah at Barnes and Lady and Sons, both were great. Overall would recommend this hotel especially if traveling with 3 or more non-romantic people. Meaning families and friends.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We spent a night at this hotel on our way from FL back home to NC. I didn't expect too much but it was a nice surprise. We got a 2 queen suite. The staff was courteous, & the room was spacious. The one drawback I would say, especially if you're travelling with kids is, there's no complimentary breakfast offered. It can be purchased in the lobby for $10/head which defeats the purpose of the hotel being categorized in the Value band.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Very nice and clean hotel the staff was nice and in a great area close to shopping and lots of food places....the down side of the hotel would be breakfast I don't mind paying $10 for Breakfast but it has to be something worth eating!!! The hashbrowns were oily and hard, the grits and oatmeal were hard also I was very disappointed my family of 5 paid $43 for that kinda breakfast....so once we checked out of the hotel (which was Sunday the only day we ate breakfast)we went to the waffle house across the street

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2013

my wife is in management with her company, she has to traval savannah about 8 times a year. now that the kids are grown i travel with her. we've stayed at cambria twice now and really like the hotel, its close to walmart, sams club and many good restaurants. the hotel is clean, well maintained and the rooms are large and comfortable. with nice things like indoor pool, nice fitness room and in store restaurant with room service.only things i din't care for was,as with most, the fold out bed is extremely uncomfortable, but the thing that bothered me the most was the breakfast. the breakfast cost ten dollars. i dont get this, why not just add a couple of dollars to cost of room and make the breakfast a perk?

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business