All reviews cambria suites savannah airport double tree cookies sitting area breakfast buffet indoor pool rooms are spacious sofa bed nice property minute drive front desk staff coffee maker would highly recommend this hotel definitely stay here again upon check historic district
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Very nice hotel, I booked on line and got a great rate. When I checked-in the front desk clerk implied that I the rate some how did not apply to me (even though it did) but she would let it slide because it was late. I booked the room for 5 people but at check-in it was only ready for 3 people (towels, blankets and sheets).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Garry G, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Jesse F-
Thank you for your recent stay at our property as well as your review. I am pleased that you enjoyed the hotel and greatly appreciate your 4 star rating. I apologize for the questions you received upon checkin regarding you rate. I will review your reservation with our team and ensure this will serve as a coaching opportunity to make my team more aware of all online promotions. I will also followup with our housekeeping procedures as your room should have been prepared above the standard four guest requirement prior to your arrival. Thank you again for your comments. The information you have provided to us is extremely valuable and allows us to learn from guest experiences and adjust the way we operate to grow and service guests more diligently in the future. Your helping us move from good to great and I am grateful for loyal guests such as yourself. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I was very pleased with the layout of the room and the cleanliness of the room. The mattress were firm enough. Normally I order a board for the bed because the mattress it too soft. I enjoyed my stay and will stay again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Garry G, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Lucretia D-
I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our brand new DoubleTree Sweet Dreams Bedding package. Our new beds have been receiving rave reviews and I am glad that you were able to rest comfortably. My personal favorite is our down pillows. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I look forward to seeing you upon your next return to Savannah.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Beautiful experience all in all . All the way from service desk to breakfast and service . We love double tree hotel generally they are known with their good food and my kids loveeee the warm cookies they give at check in :) rooms are spacious , well furnished , lovely.

Stayed: July 2014

Ireiny G-
It's all about the cookie! There is nothing like checking in and receiving a warm DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookie. The fact that our cookie put a smile on your kids faces shows that the DoubleTree brand is doing it right. Your review is greatly appreciated. Enjoy the remainder of your summer and we hope to have you back with us again soon.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The hotel was modern and inviting. There were only a few things that they need to address. The new carpet in the whole hotel looked like it was installed improperly and was bubbled up under your feet! I was traveling with persons on a cane and the carpet posed a trip hazard. If they get that fixed I would have gladly given them a 10!! But overall it was nice. I liked the fact that it was new.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

lhare-
Thank you so much for your review and more over for your honest response. I agree with you 100% about our hotel carpet and I terribly regret how inconvenient this must have been for the individual traveling with your party. I am however very pleased to inform you that we have just replaced the carpet on our elevator landings and the hallways are in the works. I hope on your next visit you will be able to stop in and see our changes. My goal is to receive your 100% satisfaction stamp of approval for our establishment. Thank you again and please know that we are striving to make this hotel one of the best places to stay at while in Savannah.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

This was my first time staying at a Double Tree and I am so impressed by the value, location, room cleanliness but most of all the staff! I am a Marriott Rewards member and had the opportunity to stay at a nearby Marriott property for the same price but I decided to be adventurous. I am so glad that I did. From the time I checked in until I checked out the staff was nice and so courteous. I only had a 15 minute wait for my room to ready but that was to be expected because I was early. The room was clean and so nicely appointed. Because of the rain extra towels were needed. The staff did not hesitate to accomodate us. I cannot say anything negative about this hotel. I will be returning.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

travelingdoll10-
Wow! To hear that our team won over a Marriott loyal customer speaks volumes. I will definitely be throwing out some wonderful treats and goodies to my team as I know there hard work, attention to detail and loving attitudes is what won over a seasoned traveler such as yourself. Thank you for taking a chance on us and I am excited to meet you upon your return to our hotel. We will be sure to have a nice warm DoubleTree Chocolate Chip cookie waiting for you upon arrival. Your 5 star approval has just made our day!