“WOW”

Ranked #1 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Columbia, Md
“WOW”
Reviewed 1 November 2009

I've wanted to stay here for awhile and now I can say that I have and it was worth the wait!

The Kehoe House is gorgeous without being over done or cluttered. I was very impressed with my stay here. I had room 204 "John Wesley" which is a King Deluxe and HUGE. The only reason its not a Luxury King is that it doesn't have its own balconey, but no worries b/c there are at least 2 common ones nearby that you can access.

The service and staff here are great too. Gentry is wonderful and is a wealth of information on the area.

Breakfasts here are fantastic and for an inn with 13 rooms surprisingly varied and served within a more than ample window of time. They have a wonderful wine and cheese here, but whats really unique is that before that they also have a Tea and Treats I believe they call it where they have tea and some delicious baked good to go with it every day at 4:00pm. They did a Baklava that was outstanding while I was there!

And yes the inn is haunted. Email me and I'll tell you what I experienced one afternoon. :)

• Stayed October 2009, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
Kentucky
Reviewed 10 October 2009

This was our first trip to Savannah, and I always wanted to stay at a bed and breakfast. After looking online for weeks I came across Kehoe house and it looked like an awesome place to stay, and I was not disappointed! The staff was very helpful and friendly, and the house was absolutely beautiful! I wish we could have stayed more than one night! We also met several of the other guests there while eating refreshments in the parlor. They were very friendly and it made our stay even more enjoyable! We ate breakfast outside on the terrace and it was wonderful also! I can't say enough good things about this place! I hope to stay there again next time we visit Savannah!

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
glendale
Reviewed 18 September 2009

Savannah is already a very friendly city, but the staff at the Kehoe house were very welcoming and accomodating. We LOVED our huge room in this beautifully renovated historical house from the mid 1800s. We enjoyed our complimentary tea and wine while sitting on the wide porch which overlooked the square. We would definitely come back in a heartbeat.

gina and michael

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
Newport
Reviewed 5 September 2009

My husband and I visited the Kehoe House as our very first B&B experience. It was simply amazing. The house itself is a delight to stroll around in or just relax in the parlor or the garden. The staff was top notch, especially Connie in guest services. Connie made our first vacation in Savannah so easy by arranging all sorts of fun excersions for us. We would HIGHLY recomend the Kehoe House for couples to spend quality time together and renew your energy for the real world because here you are treated like royalty.

The Mathis'
Newport TN

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 21 August 2009

Over wine and cheese we met other guests, which is a wonderful custom other b&b's should adopt. Personnel was friendly and helpful, the breakfasts nice, the room great!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
Maine
Reviewed 4 August 2009

We loved this place. The atmosphere is relaxed and pleasant. The interior is beautiful. The rooms are gorgeous, and the beds are super comfortable. We had a private veranda, and used it everyday ! The staff was attentive and super friendly. The breakfast was made to order every morning, and delicious. We were big fans of the Apple Pecan Pancakes, and Banana Foster French Toast. It is so more the extra cost. They helped us set up reservations and tours, we didn't have to lift a finger. It was a great location, just a few blocks from everything, so it was nice a quiet at night. That is unless you get a ghostly visitor in the middle of the night ! A few things happened like water turning in, bed covers being pulled, etc, nothing scary just a reminder that this is still their house! Make sure you stay here if you get the chance.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Stuttgart, Germany
Reviewed 2 August 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Kehoe House in mid-July and had such a wonderful experience. The staff was incredibly helpful with tips on where to eat and what tours to take. Each morning, the breakfast was made to order and very fresh. We had omelets, sausage, bacon and waffles each day and left the table stuffed. That tided us over till the wine and snacks in the afternoon. Our room, the Mercer, was large and nicely appointed, with two verandas on which to relax and sip our afternoon wine. We even had an additional guest in our room. Our first night there, the water faucets kept going off and on in the bathroom. And the following morning, the bathroom fan and light switched on on its own. In addition, several people at the breakfast table reported strange things happening in their rooms as well. The place is supposed to be haunted, and I believe it is. These occurrences didn't frighten us, but it did make for a very memorable visit. My husband and I definitely plan on staying there again the next time we visit Savannah.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple