“Decent food, but not worth the price.”
Review of Noble Fare

Noble Fare
Reserve with OpenTable
Noble Fare is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #99 of 887 Restaurants in Savannah
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Harris
Transit: Dot (Free Shuttle in the Historic District) Located on Harris Street
Description: Noble Fare is an intimate 32 seat fine dining restaurant filled with modern taste and historic charm. Our menu is classically French technique and American cuisine. We offer an a la carte menu with daily specials and a 7 course chef's tasting menu. We have a full bar and accept most major credit cards. Dress code is business casual. Reservations may be made by phone or thru open table. We look forward to you dining with us. All the best, Chef Patrick and Jenny McNamara
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We're two late twenty-somethings, heavily tattooed, and we were looking for somewhere nice to eat our first night in Savannah. I landed on this place based on online reviews, so we got dressed to the nines and went. Despite the way we were dressed, our age alone made us stick out like sore thumbs. The decor was beautiful, but it was stuffy and snobby.
I was prepared to shell out some cash for dinner, but I'd rate the food maybe a six or seven out of ten at best. For two entrees, one salad, and one glass of wine, our bill (without tip) was over $100.
I had the duck and it was decent, but fairly chewy and dry. I was "meh" about it. Fiancee had the meat and potatoes dish and he liked it, but wasn't blown away.
I wouldn't go here again. We tried the Olde Pink House the following night and we were much happier there, and the bill was a couple bucks less.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Although we ate at a number of popular restaurants while on our trip to Savannah, Noble Fare topped the list. It is an intimate restaurant with limited entree choice, but please don't let that discourage you. The atmosphere was pleasant, without the hub bub of many high ceiling establishments. The wait staff was very proficient and offered to split our desired shared salad. The presentation of the food was well done and the entrees excellent. I'm no expert, but know what I feel is a good restaurant. Noble Fare fits all my criteria. Hopefully y'all will give it a try for a special occasion.

1  Thank pdm72
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Noble fare is a small, family run restaurant that has great service, great food. Its a "date" night restaurant. Kids are welcome but they would probably want to be home with pizza and a couple good movies and a baby-sitter

1  Thank jcothethird
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I took my wife here for our 10th anniversary. We used TripAdvisor recommendations to narrow our search and then the menu was the deciding factor. I called to check on corkage, as we brought a special bottle of wine for our evening. They were very pleasant on the phone, confirming our reservation and assuring us that the corkage was available (and reasonably priced). We arrived and were greeted with a glass of champagne and their congratulations. Our evening was well-paced, not too fast so we might enjoy each element. The food was inspired and perfectly-executed. The diver scallops were enormous and gloriously seared to a deep golden brown. Stephanie was so attentive and respectful of our evening, she deserves special mention. She didn't bat an eyelash at my request that she decant our bottle of wine. She was knowledgeable and a wonderful guide to their menu. Thank you for a terrific experience.

1  Thank Solidarity1
Reviewed 17 October 2013

First of all Michelle went out of her way to change our reservation from 2 to 4 at the last minute. We enjoyed drinks upstairs in the cozy bar. Two of us had the Caesar salad and the scallops which were cooked to perfection. Hubby had the special which was a grouper that was very tasty and the 4th person had lamb shank but would have preferred a little more rare but his fault not the kitchen. My only complaint is that it was a tab loud. They had a couple of large parties and you add alcohol to that and the noise level always goes up. Other than that is was lovely and highly recommend.

1  Thank advisegirl