“Nice Stay”

Best Western Central Inn
Ranked #37 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We spent the 4th of July weekend here and really enjoyed our stay. The location is about 5 miles from the Downtown Historic district, and is a very easy drive. There are lots of parking areas in Savannah, so if you're concerned about staying so far away from downtown, don't be. We paid $20 all weekend for parking, not bad at all. As far as the room itself, we were pleased. It was very clean, and the bed was comfortable, and the shower was sufficient. They offer a continental breakfast with your stay. My wife and I had it each morning and it was pretty good. I enjoyed the waffles, eggs, and sausage, but they had a decent variety of other options. I would definitely stay here again on my next trip to Savannah and will be recommending to friends.

4  Thank smoss999
GM31406, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Central Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I am so glad that you had a nice stay and that we will be seeing you again! We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Overall it was a nice stay. The room was nice and clean. Great staff. The only downside is that it is located close to the air base, but other than that it's located close to everything. Tybee Island is a short 35-40 min drive away.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GM31406, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Central Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your review with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our location to be so convenient. I hope you will return when you stay in the area again. We look forward to seeing you!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

This is a vey nice place to stay. I really enjoyed the pool to unwind in at the end of the day. The room was spacious and clean with a very comfortable bed. I would highly recommend this Best Western for a great place to stay.

2  Thank David R

Thank you so much for the kind compliment. I am glad that you found your stay to be comfortable and accommodating and we are all looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Air conditioner needed replaced didn't work...Done within 15 mins. of telling front desk....Low water pressure/hot water didn't report this.. Had bad sunburn.. enough water to take shower without the sting of the water pressure...Rooms very clean ,comfy beds, Would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Dan D
GM31406, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Central Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for rating us so highly and sharing your experience. We do hear your suggestions and your voice is very important to us. We appreciate that you've taken the time to point our the areas where we can improve and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We came here after a shoddy stay at another place closer to downtown. This place has recently been renovated which means new furnishings and the rooms seem neat and tidy. I have 0 complaints and will 100% stay here again whenever we go back to Savannah. Worth the extra drive to get to downtown+parking imo.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Raewww
GM31406, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Central Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five star experience at our hotel! It means a lot to hear from guests who are satisfied with all of our services and amenities. We are so glad that your stay was peaceful and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Myself and family stayed at this Midscale Best Western Hotel last weekend for Father's Day; which also included a trip to the beach at Tybee Island. The hotel staff was nice especially the cleaning staff; room cleanliness was Good; could have done a little better in the bathrooms; the walls were stained, the beds were comfortable and pillows were great. The Hot breakfast was nice along with the other amenities like the pool etc. The tour shuttle to the Hotel was very convent for travelers such as my family...the only downside to this hotel which would definitely prevent me from future bookings is I'm currently a Best Western Rewards customer and upon checking out I was advised by staff that the manager of this particular Best Western Hotel does not allow credit for stays unless it is booked on their site. I booked this trip through Booking.com and had just recently stayed in an Best Western Plus Upper Midscale hotel in Atlanta Ga for a Braves game with my husband the weekend before.I also booked that hotel which was much nicer in every way through booking.com and I received credit for my stay! I was told that each Best Western leaves it to the Manager as to whether the customer gets reward credit for their stay if they don't book using their site! My words for the Manager of this Best Western Hotel is that you may want to reconsider that choice because the more upscale Best Westerns in the Atlanta area allows it; therefore it seems a bit hypocritical to partner with chains like Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire etc. to fill up your Hotel and get well compensated but refuse to give Guest who utilize these same booking methods for Great deals their rewards is just hypocritical and will be the only reason I won't be staying here again until that changes! So yes it's a nice hotel, but if you are looking to receive your rewards and didn't book on there site this Manager will not approve or give you credit; so if that's the case don't book here; but if you could care less; again everything else about this hotel was nice!

Mrs. Liggins (Traveler) 6/2014

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Monae520
GM31406, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Central Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

I am so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you experienced during your recent stay with us. It's our primary goal to ensure that you receive the best lodging experience and we wish to let you know that your voice is extremely important to us. I hope you'll accept our sincere apologies for the lapse in service and convenience that you encountered. Your suggestions are helpful and we appreciate the valuable feedback.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I couldnt have asked for a better stay. The level of professionalism the managment and staff possess would make you think that you are staying at a 5 star hotel. The room was updated, the bedding was so comfortable and grounds looked amazing!! Everyone was so knowledgeable on the local restaurants, and places to visit during my stay. This is a site Savannah should be very proud of !

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Andrew D
GM31406, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Central Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

We are very happy to discover that you had such a pleasant experience with us! It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to impress you with our hospitality, comfort and convenience have been successful. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.