“Keep those great cakes coming...”

Savannah Rum Runners
Ranked #15 of 18 Bakeries in Savannah
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Love Rum Runner's Cakes and Breads! My family orders a Rum Runner's cake at least every couple of months and have been happy every time. Plus, we have been enjoying the delicous bread they have been baking!

1  Thank DebBur49

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Thanks to Savannah Rum Runners for moving into our neighborhood! It is a neighborhood, not the hood! The Victorian District Association is working hard to make this area a place for families to call home. We have been there several times for lunch and always had great food and service. We had a special cake made for a dear friend and it was so delicious that there was not one crumb left!

1  Thank Millie T
Reviewed 7 April 2013

OMG I came down to Savannah, Ga for spring break to have my son's 18th birthday party and I order a cake from Rum Runners because the last time I was there my cousin took me there and the butter butter cake was excellent. Now I dont know if it was because i ordered from the one on Montgomery street instead of Habersham street but that cake was awful. It was decorated lovely but almost everyone at the party threw their cake away becasue when we were cleaning up I saw so many pieces half eaten all over the place. The cake was dry I did not taste a bit of butter it was just awful. After that me and a few friend and family members went on a sweet tasting tour of Savannah's bakery so when I come back down to have my son's graduation party I want make that same mistake twice. And the sad thing is I paid $50 for a cake that I could have went to Publix and got for $20 and everyone would have eaten.

Reviewed 13 March 2013

Newly opened at 324 West Bolton and Montgomery,offering fresh baked cakes,breads,pastries,including breakfast and lunch all day,with homemade soups.
I ordered the Vegan/Vegetarian sandwich with a cup of vegetable soup,both the soup and sandwich were very good,I will return.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

I ordered a marble fondant cake for my sister in laws birthday. It came out beautiful! I was worried it would be all artistry and no taste but I was proved very wrong. We ate every last bite. I got a quiche muffin while I was waiting. They have a little cafe with tables and such. It was also really good. I didn't have a problem with the new area like a previous reviewer. Of course I do live in the Victorian District so was pretty excited to have this bakery move in! It is near MLK, but its also only 3 blocks from Forsyth Park. I walk around the area all the time and have always felt safe. I look forward to ordering more from them and trying there lunch sometime.