“Had a mid afternoon snack-yummy!”

Savannah Rum Runners
Ranked #15 of 18 Bakeries in Savannah
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“Had a mid afternoon snack-yummy!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The wife and I decided to stop in to this quaint little bakery for some afternoon sweets and drink. The staff greated us kindly and took good care of us. My wife wanted some coconut cake but they didn't have any so they made her a custom cupcake with the fantastic tasting white icing and fresh coconut topping making her happy, happy, happy! I had the chocolate ganache mini cake, The white icing under the chocolate was fantastic and it enhanced the overall flavor of the cake. I think that icing was the best icing I have tasted in a long time!
My only complaint might be it was a bit pricy but I would do it again in heartbeat!

Visited July 2014

Savannah, Georgia
“Lunch sandwich for breakfast.. Yes please”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

I stopped in for a quick bite before work. After reading the small quaint menu, I decided on the Turkey and bacon sandwich. I must say, amazing. The bread is made on the premises and it's a butter crust. Delicious and a very nice size. Thin sliced turkey and crispy bacon with melted provolone and hand sliced tomatoes from the Wilmington Island Farmers Market all toasted to perfection. Mouth watering. I will be making this a weekly stop. I did grab a lemon square on my way out, of course. Try this place.

“Vegan/Vegetarian”
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

I had the Vegan/Vegetarian sandwich,spinach mix with mushrooms,red peppers ,tomato,onions on focaccia bread which was very dry,needed more dressing,too make up for the dryness .
Would not mine spending more too get a larger and juicier sandwich .

Visited September 2013
Savannah Ga
“great cake”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

we are cake people love this place ,ever time we try something from there its become out best thing have, eat there and you will a fan

Visited January 2013
1 Thank nelliot
Savannah, Georgia
“Keep those great cakes coming...”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Love Rum Runner's Cakes and Breads! My family orders a Rum Runner's cake at least every couple of months and have been happy every time. Plus, we have been enjoying the delicous bread they have been baking!

• Visited April 2013