“Just Perfect - the Southern style & veranda you expect from Savannah”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Forsyth Park Inn

Forsyth Park Inn
Ranked #9 of 31 Savannah B&B and Inns
Vancouver, Canada
“Just Perfect - the Southern style & veranda you expect from Savannah”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2010

I just returned from at 'girls trip' with my best friend to Atlanta & Savannah. I simply cannot say enough about how much we enjoyed the Forsyth Park Inn. It 100% made the trip.

Breakfasts are delicious (and very large), the snacks and sweet tea offered throughout the day and evening are a delight. The location simply couldn't be better and the decor is stunning. Beautiful antiques, gorgeous draperies, an a friendly house cat to pet. Top that with extremely helpful staff and veranda with white rocking chairs perfect for evening chitchat (and maybe some honey infused bourbon) and you have the recipe for an absolutely relaxing holiday.

STRONGLY recommended.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
Placencia, Belize
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2010

This quaint B and B is located right across from the Famous Forsyth Park in Historic Savannah, GA. The service is impeccable. The rooms are authentic. There is a wonderful vernandah with plenty of seating overlooking the park. A gourmet breakfast is served right on the verandah.

You can walk to most places in Historic Savannah from the B and B.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Roswell, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2010

I had my wedding at the Inn and can't say enough things about how terrific the Inn's staff was in accommodating my wedding party and helping us plan activities around Savannah! They were so awesome!! We plan on returning for our anniversary next year! The rooms are huge, very clean, and so historic! The breakfasts each day were delicious!
Try to get a room at the back of the house if you can so you can avoid some of the traffic noise from the street and be prepared to park on the street.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2010

I have stayed at the Forsyth Park Inn 3 times in the last 7 months. It is now my "home away from home". Lori and the rest of the staff are outstanding. Every guest is treated as though they are the most special ones staying at the Inn!! We are planning another visit soon......very soon.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2010

I had never been to Savannah before but heard it was awesome. So my sister-in-law and I decided to go. We decided to stay at a bed and breakfast. I had no idea where to stay, but we struck gold when we picked the Forsyth Park Inn. What a beautiful house! The Innkeeper and staff was fabulous. They tended to our every need and pampered us with wonderful breakfast, wine hour at 6, and coffee, hot tea and goodies at night. The house is beautifully decorated in period decor and the outside garden so very peaceful. It has quite an interesting history that I will let you find when you have the pleasure of staying at the Forsyth Park Inn in Savannah, Georgia. P.S. eat at Vic's on the waterfront, all I can say is WOW.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank nangord
waterloo ny
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2010

My wife and myself have been staying at the inn since 2000 and always find it an added enjoyment to our stay in savannah. Inn keeper Lori and here staff, andria, jerry, mary and miss rosa are always looking to make your stay an enjoyable one. They are one of the reasons we have come to savannah all these years. Inn is beautiful, food is delicious and is located with the veranda facing the park. On my last visit I fell, and the staff could not have been more acommodating if they were family. I have no hesitation recommending the inn to all age groups because they are accommodating to all, thank you mr, john and miss sherry

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mrjohnWaterlooNy
manassas va
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2010

My husband and I have stayed at several bed and breakfasts over the years and I have to say this was the best. Great location, walking distance to everything, fabulous rooms and wonderful people. Lorie the inkeeper and Andria the concerge were amazing. The breakfast was hearty and they were wonderful when I told them about a food allergy. The wine and Hors d'œuvre were great especially the Bruschetta " to die for". Later in the evening coffee, tea and sweets were put on the bar a great end to an evening.

We were given great information on resturants and they even called ahead for us to make sure we got a great table.

Thank you Lorie and Andria.....oh and Miss Sadie we will see you again we would not stay anywhere else.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple