“Customer Service”

Ranked #80 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
St. Augustine, Florida
“Customer Service”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

The staff at this location was more than accommodating and friendly. Put the customer first and even gave a call to double check that everything met my standards. The hotel was clean, temperature was comfortable and beds were amazing. I travel frequently and not often do I encounter such personable customer service. Oh and the price was excellent!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Beaverdam, VA, United States
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We only stayed one night, but our room was very clean and the bed was the most comfortable I had slept on in awhile. Although we didn't have much time for breakfast because we needed to get on the road, the breakfast room was nice and there appeared to be good choices

Flowery Branch, Georgia
Reviewed 20 May 2014

It was busy, but the staff was extra friendly and helpful. TV and WiFi worked well. Room was clean, and housekeeping staff were pleasant. Pool was nice. Convenient pet walk with poop bags. Breakfast area was a bit small for the crowd. Denny's right next door.

Room Tip: About ten minutes to historic district. Pleasant drive down oak lined street.
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I were very pleased with the service they provided rooms are out dated some what but didn't matter to us. Beds were comfy and very convient to historic distric and tybee. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Thank you LA Quinta for a great experience.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The location is good, 5 miles from historic district. They offered a free shuttle to the center, but we waited for 45 minutes and never appears. The neighborhood is good. The quality of service is good, nice personnel, they offer continental breakfast, but the guest room for breakfast is pretty small. My major disappointment was with the carpet in the room which was extremely dirty.

Bluffton, South Carolina
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My first stay at a La Quinta started with an angry copperhead and a naive feline. My girlfriend's cat was bit in the face and paw at midnight on a Monday. The closest emergency vet was two towns away. After breaking every traffic law known to man and a $1,200 vet bill, my distraught lover and I braved midtown Savannah in search of a hotel. By accident we stumbled across La Quinta and the professional and accommodating Alicia. Alicia got me into a well-appointed, recently updated room at an extremely fair price. While checking me in and winning me over with her polite charm, she helped charge my near-dead phone and setup a wake-up call. The quality of the accommodations was completely unexpected. The bed had a memory-foam topper that was extremely comfortable, a large flat-screen with free premium channels, modern appointments and fixtures, blazing wireless, ice-cold air-conditioning and blisteringly hot water. If I seem overly excited by such a humble hotel chain, it's because I have stayed at hotels across Savannah and have yet to find one that offers the value and quality of staff found at the midtown La Quinta. Even if I had cash to blow on a luxury hotel, I would still rather stay here. Despite the midtown location, it really is THAT comfortable.

Room Tip: There are two main buildings. Our room was located in the rear building (#278) and appeared to have...
1 Thank jamieparis
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Great hotel. Very pet friendly. Provided a great list of places we could go with our dog. Very friendly, helpful staff. Room nice and clean. Good breakfast, plenty of food, clean eating area. Great location, easy to get to downtown from hotel. If in the area, I would return.