1,769 results
All reviewswine hoursecret gardenyoga matpremier kingfree bikesdog friendly hotelboutique hotelhistoric districtthe rivermini barsocial hoursouthern hospitalitybeautiful hotelliving roomloved this hotelvalet parkingthird floor
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Beautiful, newly refurbished hotel in Savannah although it seems they're still in the refurbishing mode in some areas of the hotel (the pool area and some of the rooms are still being worked on). First off, let me say the entire staff from the bellman and valet, the front desk staff, housekeeping and the manager were extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms have been nicely updated although they lack any drawer space. If you get a queen/queen suite be prepared for it being noisy because they're right on busy Bay Street. I asked to move because of all the traffic noise in the morning that woke me up. Unfortunately, I was moved to a room that must have been above a construction/remodel area of the hotel because I heard nothing but construction noise there as well. Oh well. The hotel is very dog friendly. I would rate this hotel excellent for the staff, poor for the noise, very good for the rooms.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Ross P, Front Office Manager at The Kimpton Brice Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2014

Betty S- Thank you so much for the kind review! I apologize that it has taken this long to get a thank you and response back to ya!! And Lily passes along a "thanks y'all" for the kind words! Please let us know next time you are in town, as we look forward to hosting you again! Take care.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Just back from a 5 day stay at this hotel. It was just recently renovated and was a great place to stay in Savannah! The design and decor are welcoming. Our suite was fantastic and well laid out. In true Kimpton style, any little thing we asked about was always taken care of pleasantly. The front desk staff were always helpful and nice. The manager Lily was great and helped us with anything we needed and always greeted us and asked how our day out was. You just can't beat the Kimpton "southern hospitality" here. We had a few meals in the restaurant also. Food and drinks are very good. I think this hotel is in a great location, as you can walk to just about anywhere from here. If you do the trolley type tours, they picked up in front of the hotel. They have a 3 level valet parking garage, so plenty of parking too! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ken A
Ross P, Front Office Manager at The Kimpton Brice Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Novaken- Gracias for the wonderful review!! Everything that you stated is what we try to do best, and it always gives me chills when we knock it out of the park! We look forward to hosting you again......and wowing you again! Take care!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We needed a hotel that was pet friendly and The Brice fit the bill. The staff was very accommodating to our pet, as they were to apparently many others that we saw on our visit. The room was very nicely decorated, the bed comfortable, and the property was very attractive. We wanted to sit outside in the courtyard to have a drink and dine but unfortunately the weather kept us from doing so. The wait staff was friendly and attentive.

The one drawback was that we returned from a walk around the historic district on Saturday night and wanted to sit and have a drink. The bar had last call at 11:00 and we returned at 11:10. It seems to me that 11:00 for a last call at a lively hotel such as this was a little early.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the courtyard have a nice view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

eyetravelers- Thank you for choosing the Brice for your recent stay! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the accomodations and the staff, because that's where we strive to be the best! We look forward to hosting you again......hopefully the weather will be cooperating a little bit better! Take care!

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Nice place! A comfortable lounge, nice rooms, great courtyard and a delicious restaurant attached. I m sure when completed the pool will be nice as well.

The staff are some of the most kind and outgoing I have ever experienced! Specifically the bartenders/waiters and valet/bell/doorman, all are top notch!

I would be happy to stay again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

tcarnevale- Thanks for the awesome review! We love to see that you thought the service was top notch! And I do apologize for the pool not being open during your stay, but that just gives you another reason to come back! Take care and we look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This property is a small hotel being renovated on the edge of the Historic district, two blocks from the river. Our room overlooked a poolside area under construction and a swimming pool filed with dirty water. The room was newly-appointed, however, smells of construction were noted. Service was OK. Location just OK.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Ross P, Front Office Manager at The Kimpton Brice Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2014

dhm54- First and foremost, I do apologize that it has taken this long to respond to your review. Unfortunately we had a glitch on our end where the review was not waiting in the queue. That being said, I wanted to reach out and apologize that your stay was satisfactory at best. Thank you for the feedback, as we use all reviews and comments as a training tool for ourselves and our staff. I hope that you give us another chance to rectify our mistakes next time you are in Savannah. I apologize again, and please do take care.