“FABULOUS!”

The Kimpton Brice Hotel
Ranked #16 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My Boyfriend and I went to this hotel bidding from Priceline, was pleasantly please with how CLEAN and oh so comfy the beds were! The staff was incredible and they all seem to be super friendly and knowledgeable about the hotel and the surroundings. And they were so accommodating to trying to help you to get to anywhere you would like to go or know about the area! They go out of their way here, parking is so convienent and east with the valet. The Restaurant on site was amazing also, perfect for breakfast. The only one thing about this hotel is they are fairly new, so just make sure you remind them perhaps for the in room service menu to be picked up. I think they are still getting organized but we were not there to knit pick! WE WERE THERE TO HAVE FUN And relax and we are going back in just two weeks this time for a week now because 4 days was not long enough! this place rocks by far! MUST GO!... BEAUTIFUL TOO!

Room Tip: the standard room was just beautiful. Was not disappointed!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank audrey m
Ross P, Front Office Manager at The Kimpton Brice Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

audrey m- Thank you thank you thank you! I love seeing awesome reviews like these!!! All the comments made me proud to work for this company and especially this property!! We look forward to hosting you again in the very near future!!! Take care!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,527)

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Visited 9-12July. Hotel is clearly new, which explains their rating. Once more people visit this place it WILL rise. Valet was super. Check in was quick. Public areas decor was VERY creative and well done. Room was super clean, nice toiletries, beds were REALLY comfortable. The outdoor area in the middle of the hotel was way cool and very comfortable. Every server we had was great. The restaurant is "northern" Italian, aka no red sauce. Food was good to great, I just prefer southern Italian. All the flatbreads were very good (I tried them all). Maid service was efficient. I wholeheartedly recommend the Brice. Easy walk to all of Bay st., SCAD, etc. Also the manager's reception from 5pm-6pm was quite nice: Good wines for free!

Room Tip: The wifi is free if you sign up for their loyalty program. It was painless and free.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RTWin80Days2008

RTWin80days2008- Thanks for the excellent review! I wish I had time to comment on every awesome thing you said.....but I'd be here for days! Thanks again for the spectacular words, and we look forward to hosting you again!!! PS- I prefer southern Italian too. Don't tell anyone!

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Kimpton strikes gold with new offering in Savannah! The Kimpton quality service upheld with a blend of southern hospitality and upscale facilities-the staff friendliness is what makes the difference. I suspect their reputation in the Savannah market will spread quickly!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Jon Z

Jon Z- Thank you for the review! You nailed our philosophy when you said "the staff frendliness makes the difference". That is our goal and I'm glad to see that it resonated with you! Please don't hesitate to visit us again and thanks again for the kind words. Take care!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I recently stayed for an evening in the Brice hotel. The staff was excellent, facility was wonderful and the location to local amenities was great. This is a great place to stay. Everyone we met was very friendly and helped with all questions. I would definitely stay here again when I return to Savannah.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Penny P- Thank you sooo much for all the accolades!!! We here at the Brice love to see when a guest has such a great stay! Thanks again and we look forward to hosting you again in the very near future!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Stunning stylish Hotel, lovely professional staff, great food in the restaurant, nice big room, fantastic location. If you are coming to visit SCAD mention it when you reserve for a discount. The hotel had only been open a few weeks and reviews and user photos were scarce so we took a leap of faith and hit the jackpot. Amazing personal and friendly service. Every recommendation they gave us during our stay was excellent. I almost want our daughter to attend SCAD just so we can stay again.Wish every hotel was run like this.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank msfaye1

msfaye1- Thanks for the superb review!!! I love seeing all the positive comments about....well.....everything!!! And I'll see who I can talk to on the SCAD board to ensure your daughter gets in.......just so you have to come back!! Take care!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I recently stayed at the Brice overnight en route from FL to NJ by car.
What a great place!! Beautifully decorated, friendly and accommodating staff. Dylan, the bellman even addressed me by name when we returned from dinner. I could not have been more pleased with this Kimpton Hotel! I especially liked the mini bar snacks and CO Bigelow toiletries in the bathroom!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

wps5959- Thanks for the fantastic words about the Brice! Also thanks for the kind words about Dylan, we love having him around! We look forward to hosting you again soon! Take care!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Very nice stay at one of the new Kimpton additions in Savannah. Friendly staff greeted us and we stayed in a spacious, modern, comfortable, corner room, over looking Bay St. Hidden courtyard was a nice spot to have a 'happy hour' glass of wine ( complementary). Can not miss by staying at The Brice.

Have another reservation for August 2014.

Room Tip: Bay Street corner room has 2 views. Little noisy in A.M.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Les G- Thanks for your very kind words for the Brice! If it's not the service or comfy accomodations that brings you back, I think it might be the complementary wine!!!! Take care and we look forward to hosting you again!