We just enjoyed our sixth stay at Planters Inn in Savannah and our tenth trip to Savannah. After staying twice at a luxury hotel on Forsyth, a famous B & B on Oglethorpe ($) and a well known chain hotel on Bay Street, we found the Planters Inn on Reynolds Square. Great staff and facilities and definitely the best hotel value in Savannah. Centrally located, you can walk anywhere quickly .... but who wants to walk anywhere "quickly" in Savannah? And it is located right next door to the best restaurant in Savannah ... The Old Pink House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square