Once again is was our great pleasure to stay at the Planter's Inn (second trip). The champagne provided gratis by the inn for our anniversary was much appreciated and enjoyed. The Planter's Inn staff was extremely helpful. On our trip up from Florida, we developed a car problem and the staff assisted us in finding the local Cadilac dealership where we were able to get it repaired. The bellmen were superb in providing us with assistance and advise on how best to get around the city. Being a short walk to the Pink House Restaurant is definitly a plus. Finally, the room was great as were the ammenities. We can't wait to return.
Rick and Lynnette from Stuart, FL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Planters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square