The comfort and style of the room, the convenient location on Reynold's Square, and the absolute graciousness of the entire staff, made my stay quite memorable. After a long day of traveling from the west coast, I finally made it to the inn. (Incidentally, they sent a taxi cab to pick me up from the airport). I got to the inn during social hour. While checking in, Sam filled a plate with tasty snacks and provided me with a glass of wine to take to my room to unwind from my travels. The next time I come to Savannah, I will definately stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square