Lovely little Inn with an upscale lobby and terrific continental breakfast that went way beyond the typical continental breakfast. Very friendly staff. Free wi-fi. A nice change from staying just off the highway in a chain hotel. It only took ten minutes extra to be right downtown Savannah with all the ambiance it offers. On-line reservation was the best $ deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square