We stayed at The Planter's Inn for four nights over Thanksgiving. The hotel staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful and we really enjoyed our stay. Marc recommended The adjacent Olde Pink House restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner, and that was a good choice.
Our rooms were clean and comfortable. The included breakfast was above average in selection and quality, and we liked the evening cocktail hour and meeting fellow guests.
The hotel is in a very convenient location in the historic district. The river is only one block away, and a stop for the free Savannah DOT shuttle is only one minutes walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square