My fiancée and I went to savannah on a weekend getaway, and this was the perfect place to stay. All the staff I encountered were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a perfect location. The beds were very comfortable, and our room had a balcony, which would be perfect in the spring.The wine and cheese reception was a nice touch. I look forward to staying at the hotel again the next time I visit savannah.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square