The entire staff at this hotel were amazing.A big thank you to Happy ( not kidding,actual name) for all her help in selecting the best package deal available.Package included $25 certificate to the Olde Pink House restaurant,carriage ride for 2, free valet parking,Planters Inn blanket,wine and cheese each evening and expanded continental breakfast each morning.
Once we gave our car to the valet we never used it the next 2 days.Hotel is 2 blocks to the historic River Walk and walking distance to most everything you need to see.
Room was good and had 2 Queen beds.It served its purpose.We would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Planters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square