Our second but really first real trip to savannah we choose planters after lots of research soo glad we did --the building is spectacular in itself and the location pretty perfect. We took the trolley tour to see the lay of the land but ended up getting off on the riverfront and just walking People very friendly Good conversation w a few people as we strolled. See my review of bob s barracuda grille. Getting back to the inn the room was a fairy tail for my wife Posted bed super comfort super clean. We had a smaller room maybe but fine for us. Some people complained about the parking garage out the window across the street. Hello this is a city. The heavy drapery took care of blocking that and the am sun. It was perfect as was the breakfast politeness of staff nothing not to love. Wine cheese at dusk they could not have been more accommodating. We will be back again n again on our yearly trek from nj to fla. The perfect city for a few day stop over. Or more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Planters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square