Can't say enough about the exceptional staff at this hotel. This is a beautiful hotel and is conveniently located in the historic district and is within walking distance of many attractions. Hotel is extremely well maintained, has great breakfast but did not get to attend the wine tasting. The staff (as I mentioned earlier) is truly exceptional. The front desk and especially the valet personnel are just super. Everyone is so polite and this makes your stay even more satisfying. Room was large and very comfortable. Wish I could have stayed an additional day or so. Will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Planters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square